Remove this ad

LeoUnot.niketalk

Lead

Mar 13 12 7:31 PM

Tags : :

Greetings, fellow Southern California NikeTalkers.

As you may know, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 release is just around the corner. Although no official information has come forth, many are already lining up for arguably 2012's biggest release. A couple of friends and I are organizing an effort to make sure we are amongst the few that are guaranteed a pair come release date. As a board member, I wish to include all of you, my friends, in this effort. If interested, PM me. In the meantime, I'm off to camp out. 

UPDATE: I realize how many of us NTers are in this region but SoCal could mean anything from LA, OC, to San Diego. Please provide your location as to make it easier for members around your area to get in contact with you.

Want to trade Size 13 Dark Pine Foamposite Pro for size 12, pm me please!

Last Edited By: LeoUnot Jun 1 12 1:41 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

RHYTHMentality

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Mar 14 12 12:33 AM

Chiming in.

From what I saw, the most hyped line [HoH @ Beverly Center] isn't there anymore. Either they got word of all HoH locations possibly doing raffles from now on, or they migrated the line elsewhere.

"Starve the ego, feed the soul..." -DJ AM

TEAM LEFTY
[Ya !@#$%^' right, we're special.]

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 15 12 12:51 PM

LeoUnot wrote:
Greetings, fellow Southern California NikeTalkers.

As you may know, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 release is just around the corner. Although no official information has come forth, many are already lining up for arguably 2012's biggest release. A couple of friends and I are organizing an effort to make sure we are amongst the few that are guaranteed a pair come release date. As a board member, I wish to include all of you, my friends, in this effort. If interested, PM me. In the meantime, I'm off to camp out.
im in

Quote    Reply   

ScottHallWithAPick

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Mar 16 12 6:12 PM

purplenurple1414 wrote:
If it's a raffle, means no camping, means I'll probably test my luck. Got nothing to lose, really.

Quote    Reply   

PR0LiFiKz

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Mar 18 12 5:48 PM

Anyword on when and what time this raffle at HoH will happen? I'm glad they've done away with the camping. I remember driving by with the Concord fiasco too. That was ridiculous and obviously made me pass on those.

T E A M L A K E R S T E A M 4 9 E R S
Member since 11-22-00 formerly AIR JORDAN TWO3
PROLIFIK-ONE

Quote    Reply   

KRISPACINLA

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Mar 22 12 12:16 AM

THAT list is not updated at all. like Slim said some shops have close their doors. I know some HOH's are getting them, but not all in socal. My best bet is Lakewood and Bev Center. Another wild card is NEO39 is Pasadena, but not sure.

For Sale: SUPREME DUNK SB sz 8-11

Quote    Reply   

RHYTHMentality

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Mar 24 12 3:38 PM

Neo39 is outta the question. Someone mentioned there's a campout line there. HoH in OC supposedly informed folks they were getting them, which spurred a campout line similar to Beverly Center's, pre-announcement of raffles. I'd imagine they'd get them, but @!$# changes.

"Starve the ego, feed the soul..." -DJ AM

TEAM LEFTY
[Ya !@#$%^' right, we're special.]

Quote    Reply   

Oh YoU MaD

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Mar 25 12 11:34 AM

I got my yeezys last time at millennium but I heard them, beatnic (sp?) and all those old "low key" spots aren't low key no more since I heard people camping out there. Ima try raffle @ montalban since most pairs are gonna go there

Quote    Reply   

MECKS.niketalk

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Apr 5 12 8:10 AM

they almost always do raffles now.

i got my yeezy 1 last time from a place i dont want to share,.. lol. but this is my winning gameplan :

hit store A that does a midnight raffle

hit store B that does a 6am raffle

hit store C that does 9am raffle.

and youre good.

forgot to add, the place i coppped from isnt even on that list. so, dont trust that it has "all" of the places

TEAM RAW x TEAM Late Night x Team Amp'ed
I pull and pray. I sleep with my eyes wide open. damn yall cupons look legit as hell .

AiM: MEX3X13 Twitter: MEXRFW

Quote    Reply   

OGMIKEY

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Apr 14 12 12:46 PM

I'm trying to find somewhere too,

Use Rep Code: GETER for 10% off PLNDR, or 20% off Karmaloop

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply