Remove this ad

RustyShackleford

Registered Member

#561 [url]

Jul 7 12 11:46 PM

AIR 96st wrote:
you big dummy wrote:
Nike, if you keep lacing dudes like this with exclusives, I will just stick to my Adidas Classics. I love Penny and his Kicks, but this foolery has got to Stop. I know the Hypebeast are making you a lot of Bread, but don't forget about the people that wore Penny's because of the Player, not the people who wore them because its "Hot to wear anything Penny" right now.

Unlike most rapper these days Wale is actually a true sneakerhead, also a big Penny/Air Penny fan. 

The reason he gets so many shoes early is because dude is a manlet and wears size 9

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jayzrdead

Registered Member

#563 [url]

Jul 8 12 10:09 AM

RenegadeWon wrote:
FR3SH like UgHH wrote:
i just copped the samples in the dolphin colors....will post pics up in a lil bit.

What happened to those pics?
hes probably wale lol

Quote    Reply   

Magic1978

Registered Member

#564 [url]

Jul 8 12 10:31 AM

AIR 96st wrote:
Nike, if you keep lacing dudes like this with exclusives, I will just stick to my Adidas Classics. I love Penny and his Kicks, but this foolery has got to Stop. I know the Hypebeast are making you a lot of Bread, but don't forget about the people that wore Penny's because of the Player, not the people who wore them because its "Hot to wear anything Penny" right now.

Dudes like this?

And Nike doesn't care what you do.

You dudes and your PSA's to Nike always make me laugh Why don't you just twitter Nikestore to death.

Quote    Reply   

MJ All Day45

Registered Member

#565 [url]

Jul 8 12 5:12 PM

Magic1978 wrote:
AIR 96st wrote:

Dudes like this?

And Nike doesn't care what you do.

You dudes and your PSA's to Nike always make me laugh Why don't you just twitter Nikestore to death.

THIS....

and he's not Wale.
Wale has been a sneakerhead before his "rap career". Stop reaching for someone to hate on. Y'all getting real feminine. 30t6p3b

Quote    Reply   

khalil1988

#566 [url]

Jul 8 12 11:34 PM

this sneaker game is a business if Nike thinks that givin Wale sneakers early will get millions of hypebeast to cop then thats what
they are going to do i dont blame them its damn sure working aint it and Penny not playin any more you will never see him play a NBA game in these
so get over it yall back to hatin on Wale damn he put on for NT lol

Quote    Reply   

PanaRicanRetro

Registered Member

#569 [url]

Jul 11 12 4:32 PM

New photos up on theshoegame.com of Spring 2013 colorways.  Gotta see how this shoe feels/looks on foot when they come out.  Not a bad looking sneaker, just not what I've been going towards lately.

Quote    Reply   

swooshdude

Registered Member

#570 [url]

Jul 11 12 4:58 PM

RustyShackleford wrote:
AIR 96st wrote:
you big dummy wrote:

Unlike most rapper these days Wale is actually a true sneakerhead, also a big Penny/Air Penny fan. 

The reason he gets so many shoes early is because dude is a manlet and wears size 9

"manlet" smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dprociak.niketalk

Registered Member

#574 [url]

Jul 12 12 6:01 AM

Reds, and dolphins are cops for me and I know why I like them the most. The foam midsole and the piece below it are the same color...that makes the whole shoe imo

Those Blues are hot too except that zebra pattern. Hopefully nike will tweak that or maybe they put the sample out with them like that to throw people off kinda like how car company's test cars with black mats and weird optical illusions on them to disguise the car. One can only hope that is the case...lol

Quote    Reply   

Ruxxx.niketalk

Registered Member

#580 [url]

Jul 12 12 2:42 PM

JohnnyBlaze wrote:
There's an invisibility cloak cw for the Penny V dropping also.

What in the world?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help