Remove this ad

neukicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#2141 [url]

May 16 12 12:06 PM

703 Hwy wrote:
Court records: Zimmerman had 2 black eyes, nose fracture after Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting.
you also forgot to mention that trayvon had damage to the knuckles on his hands. case closed.

teamamfam

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#2142 [url]

May 16 12 12:14 PM

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
red mpls wrote:
This is common practice.  As in, for essentially every murder trial, the defendant is charged with the highest degree of murder feasible as well as every degree of the charge below that one.  This has nothing to do with and "overzealous prosecutor."
thank you for clearing that up.
that is good to hear.
Basically. It's like something has to stick so lets charge him with a lot of things

I feel like the defense's argument in regards to Zimmerman's injuries will be shot down by the simple fact that he pursued Trayvon after he was told not to

Team Mortal Kombat
Noob Saibot

Quote    Reply   

neukicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#2143 [url]

May 16 12 12:23 PM

Dathbgboy wrote:
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
red mpls wrote:
This is common practice.  As in, for essentially every murder trial, the defendant is charged with the highest degree of murder feasible as well as every degree of the charge below that one.  This has nothing to do with and "overzealous prosecutor."
that is good to hear.
Basically. It's like something has to stick so lets charge him with a lot of things

I feel like the defense's argument in regards to Zimmerman's injuries will be shot down by the simple fact that he pursued Trayvon after he was told not to

he wasn't told not too, he was told that he didn't need too, big difference.

teamamfam

Quote    Reply   

703 Hwy

Registered Member

#2144 [url]

May 16 12 12:23 PM

I just wish we could really know what happen that night. This new info doesn't help Trayvon, but I still believe Trayvon is innocent.

"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote    Reply   

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#2145 [url]

May 16 12 12:25 PM

703 Hwy wrote:
Court records: Zimmerman had 2 black eyes, nose fracture after Trayvon Martin’s fatal shooting.

....except for:

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation

eNPHAN wrote:
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste in clothing and electronics is sponsored by my parents @@% dudes in here talking about some "if youre not willing to help yourself" !!%!

and im not assuming, its the tone and overall attitude of yalls collective posts that PROVE me right...  

Quote    Reply   

neukicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#2146 [url]

May 16 12 12:26 PM

seasoned vet wrote:
703 Hwy wrote:

....except for:

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation
where should he have gone? Treyvon's doctor? Get real.

teamamfam

Quote    Reply   

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#2147 [url]

May 16 12 12:31 PM

neukicks wrote:
Dathbgboy wrote:
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
that is good to hear.

eNPHAN wrote:
its so easy to point your finger and talk down about people from a position of privilige....mr. i have two parents and a nice upper-middle class home, i expect some sort of car at 16, and my taste in clothing and electronics is sponsored by my parents @@% dudes in here talking about some "if youre not willing to help yourself" !!%!

and im not assuming, its the tone and overall attitude of yalls collective posts that PROVE me right...  

Quote    Reply   

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#2149 [url]

May 16 12 12:35 PM

neukicks wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
703 Hwy wrote:

....except for:

oh.

...a obviously biased mediacal opinion countered with the opposite equally obviously biased medical opinion? how cute.

...how about using the EMT's report that night? or a hospital emergency room?

eNPHAN wrote:

Quote    Reply   

NooEra.niketalk

Registered Member

#2150 [url]

May 16 12 12:37 PM

at the guy who produced those targets

"my main goal was to make money off thee controversey"

Lol at least he kept it a hundred.

Team Boston [since 1990]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#2151 [url]

May 16 12 12:41 PM

seasoned vet wrote:
neukicks wrote:
Dathbgboy wrote:

Exactly Regardless, Zimmerman understood what was being said and yet he still disregarded it.

Team Mortal Kombat
Noob Saibot

Quote    Reply   

8tothe24

Registered Member

#2152 [url]

May 16 12 12:42 PM

seasoned vet wrote:
neukicks wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:

....except for:

oh.

...a obviously biased mediacal opinion countered with the opposite equally obviously biased medical opinion? how cute.

Just curious how a nose fracture, black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury is a "biased medical opinion?"  Not to mention a separate doctor found injuries to Trayvon's knuckles (i.e. he was punching something). 

I think the moral of the story here is don't rush to judgement before all the facts are out... and leave your f*#$@ emotions out of it.

TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAM LAKERS

Last Edited By: 8tothe24 May 16 12 12:53 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

blakep267.niketalk

Registered Member

#2153 [url]

May 16 12 12:59 PM

8tothe24 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
neukicks wrote:

oh.

Just curious how a nose fracture, black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury is a "biased medical opinion?"  Not to mention a separate doctor found injuries to Trayvon's knuckles (i.e. he was punching something). 

I think the moral of the story here is don't rush to judgement before all the facts are out... and leave your f*#$@ emotions out of it.

I dont think anybody is denying there was a scuffle. Thats kinda already known. But the point is, did Zimmerman provoke the fight and end it with a killing.  We know Zimmerman got out of his car with a gun and pursued Martin. Its just up to the jury on whether they believe Zimmerman was retreating back to his car when Martin attacked him, or  Zimmerman is lying and he started a fight with this kid

Quote    Reply   

LyonBC1.niketalk

Registered Member

#2154 [url]

May 16 12 1:01 PM

8tothe24 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
neukicks wrote:

oh.

I mean these new injury reports don't necessarily prove anything....I'm sure there was a scuffle, and it could work for either side....if someone is trailing you and confronts you for no reason, chances are its gonna escalate into a fight....we know trayvon's injuries are a gun shot wound resulting in death....I don't see how it'll work for Zimmerman's side to claim self defense, stand your ground or what have you...isn't Trayvon entitled to the same defense rules, like he could've punched zimmerman in self defense as well....plus didn't Zimmerman not go to the ER the night of? Or he waited till the next day to visit the doctor, so his injuries definitely weren't as bad as they were initially claiming 

Quote    Reply   

seasoned vet

Registered Member

#2156 [url]

May 16 12 1:06 PM

8tothe24 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:
neukicks wrote:

oh.

Just curious how a nose fracture, black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury is a "biased medical opinion?" 

.....im not sure you know what biased means.

...the 'Family Doctor' is what makes it biased.

eNPHAN wrote:

Quote    Reply   

blakep267.niketalk

Registered Member

#2157 [url]

May 16 12 1:07 PM

ggarvinXX3 wrote:
so whats the verdict here?

no biased opinions

completely unbiased, I think Zimmerman is lying. Unless his attorney can somehow prove to me that Martin was a crazy kid who attacks people without provocation and Zimmerman really feared for his life, Id consider him to be innocent. But the fact that he is kooky with the constant calls to the police, self appointed neighborhood watch captain, wannabe cop, confronts people who are black because he thinks they are suspicious, and carries a gun even when NW arent supposed to. I think hes guilty. 

Quote    Reply   

8tothe24

Registered Member

#2158 [url]

May 16 12 1:08 PM

seasoned vet wrote:
8tothe24 wrote:
seasoned vet wrote:

oh.

Just curious how a nose fracture, black eyes, lacerations to the back of the head and a minor back injury is a "biased medical opinion?" 

.....im not sure you know what biased means.

...the 'Family Doctor' is what makes it biased.

No, no it doesn't make it biased.  Doctors are not ambulance chasing lawyers, they have oaths and codes of ethics.

TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAM LAKERS

Quote    Reply   

Deuce King

Registered Member

#2160 [url]

May 16 12 1:17 PM

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman"

Anymore questions champ??

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help