Remove this ad

The Encore

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 7 12 6:33 PM

Tags : :

Sup NT,

I'll keep it short and simple.

I'm working w/ a manager who represents a major recording artist as well as a producer who has received placements w/ Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, 50 Cent, etc.

He is currently looking for beats for his artists upcoming album, and i told him I'd do my best to see what I can bring to the table for him ... I know NT has a bunch of talented producers such as PLAN, Half Amazin, Defikon, etc. so i'm asking you guys to fwd me any beats you may want him to hear

I asked him what sound/direction he's going for and he said "That new s**** .... Something you'd want to hear BIGGIE on ... " Yea ... That doesn't really help, but what I'm asking you to do is fwd me any links to bandcamp/soundcloud and your twitter name so we can keep in touch ... My email = igottheear@gmail.com ... If i like what I hear, i'll give you more details as to WHO is actually looking for beats.

Don't send me MP3's because I don't want to take the actual tracks until we have a convo on where you music is going ... For now, I just want to hear what you have to offer, and see if it's worth shopping to dude.

Thanks and feel free to hit me back w/ any questions
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

savagenotez

#9 [url]

Nov 8 12 3:49 AM

whats up i can help you with beats anytime

I'VE BEEN PRODUCIN MUSIC FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW, AND I SAY PRODUCING BECAUSE I MAKE MY OWN BEATS, MIX THEM ARRANGE THEM AND HELP THE ARTIST CREATE THE SONG AROUND THEM, AND IHAV SOME ISTRUMENTALS THAT I JUST THINK ARE RIDICULOUS. I CAN'T PLACE MYSELF IN JUST ANY ONE GENRE BECAUSE ALL GENRES RUN THROUGH ME. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH ANY ONE WHO LOVES MUSIC AS MUCH AS I DO AND IF THE OFFER STILL STANDS I HAVE INSTRUMENTALS AT MY WEBSITE WWW.BEATMUNCHIES.COM AND I'M GIVING AWAY 5 INSTRUMENTALS NO CHARGE. I ASK THAT YOU JOIN MY MAILING LIST TO GET INFO ON EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND FREE BEATS THAT I'LL BE HAVING AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DON'T HESITATE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SEND EVERYONE WHO LOVES GOOD MUCIS THERE TOO IT IS WELL WORTH YOUR TIME.

HERE'S ONE BEAT FROM THE SITE
<iframe class="widget_iframe" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widget_code/html_widget/artist_1940399?widget_id=50&posted_by=artist_1940399&pwc[design]=default&pwc[background_color]=%23333333&pwc[included_songs]=1&pwc[photo]=1%2C0&pwc[size]=undefined" width="380" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

SAVAGE NOTEZ
WWW.BEATMUNCHIES.COM WHERE YOU STOP AND GET SOME FOR FREE AND THE REST ARE 3 FOR $19.99

Quote    Reply   

jjsumtin

#10 [url]

Jul 12 13 7:25 PM

Trying to submit my tracks

What's happening? My name is Gregory Howard, known as Kool-Aid. I've been making beats for 13 yrs. I've been making my beats on Fl. studio. I can make any genre of tracks. So, with that being said, I want to see if the opportunity is available, can you make happen to where my material can be used for upcoming artists or a major record label? If you can do that, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Quote    Reply   

jjsumtin

#11 [url]

Jul 12 13 7:27 PM

Trying to submit my tracks

What's happening? My name is Gregory Howard, known as Kool-Aid. I've been making beats for 13 yrs. I've been making my beats on Fl. studio. I can make any genre of tracks. So, with that being said, I want to see if the opportunity is available, can you make happen to where my material can be used for upcoming artists or a major record label? If you can do that, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Quote    Reply   

lokibeats

#12 [url]

Dec 5 13 10:51 AM

Hey my name is jacob rivera AKA Lo-Ki and i was wondering if i can send youtube links. I believe I have Talent. Music is my life and my soul. I create these beats off of my cell phone and occasionally FL Studio 11.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help