Remove this ad

GrimlocK.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Mar 3 12 4:15 PM

with the whole collapse of their economy over there I wonder if it will be cheaper to visit in the upcoming year or so... anyone have any insight into this?

Nike Co.Jp Putty Dunk Lows & JD Sports Euro Air Max 90's & Waterproof Edition Air Bursts Sizes 8.5-9 
http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/300550/F-S--Jp-Putty-Dunk-Low-size-9-Waterproof-Air-Bursts-size-8-5
Triumvir Geisha series 1 & 2 t-shirts & Triumvir FurinKazan Street Fighter 4 t-shirt - all size Medium

Quote    Reply   

ninjahood

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Mar 3 12 4:23 PM

GrimlocK wrote:

with the whole collapse of their economy over there I wonder if it will be cheaper to visit in the upcoming year or so... anyone have any insight into this?
if da euro currency collapses, some countries might b cheap, others might be wild expensive.

Quote    Reply   

l00z4

#24 [url]

Mar 3 12 4:24 PM

GrimlocK wrote:

1.00 EUR=1.32022 USD
Euro US Dollar
1 EUR = 1.32022 USD 1 USD = 0.757450 EUR

Don't think everything is cheaper because of the "crisis"...

BX-HELL
z00l4_m00f00

Quote    Reply   

airmaxpenny1

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Mar 3 12 4:46 PM

Spain also has a better social care system than us so there "poor," generally have better conditions than are.  My boy spent a semester abroad in Spain last year and showed me what public housing was like there and it definitely was nicer than what we have here.  Plus, healthcare and the works etc.

Ninjahood, I actually think in terms of IQ your prolly a decently smart dude you just really need to expand your horizon.  Your main basis there for comparing cultures are looking at high end designer brands that are basically global entities and cars.  Those are such insignificant material measurements man.

I know your not a rich guy or anything, but you do have the benefit of being young, childless and single?  Why not sell some of that "Porsche money," and travel somewhere whether it is Europe/Latin America/Africa etc.  Life experiences you get from traveling are priceless experiences that  are much more valuable than "Da Foams."

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Mar 3 12 5:00 PM

ninjahood wrote:
explain it....i cuz personally never gave a @#%$ too much other then a lil gucci & LV accessories here and there, they whips is cool but i like American whips just as much...da way some

people talk its like they swear we dont make anything good, last time i checked da red coats wasn't messing wit us. smiley: eyessmiley: grinsmiley: laugh...

Most of the power structure and America's elite come from French, Italian or British countries "Milan" and "London"  and live in Manhattan NYC the fashion capital of America.
You can't see how it might trickle down the ladder of hierarchy to people who can't afford these goods but make them popular by purchasing them anyway?

America has always been "Import /Export" since it's conception, the "elite" would bring back furs and leathers from the motherland and the poor town folks would covet the material items
and wish to obtain them as a way to feel "less poor".

Quote    Reply   

PRIME.niketalk

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Mar 3 12 5:29 PM

JackieBoy wrote:
Not sure if you guys knew this..

Here in Europe if it's from Asia, N-America etc.. It's expensive and "hot".

Not sure if you guys across the pond knew this, but its the same way over here in America smiley: laugh

But to answer Ninja's question, its because is foreign man. People want things from other places. It makes it seem "exotic" or "special". I can't lie, even I fall victim to it at times. I love Euro cars. 
American cars are all over the streets in america. People want something that stands out. They are drawn to it because it makes you feel like you're "fancy" 

Blog : Prii.me

Follow me on Twitter
La familia es para siempre | MCMLXXXVIII | MASTER CEREMONY 
RIP - Hella Handsome

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Mar 3 12 5:32 PM

Why are y'all talking about woman and economic conditions and all that? Ninjas question was just talking strictly material things.

SanFrancisco49ersEquipoTRIcolorSANFRANCISCOGIANTS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

devildog1776.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Mar 3 12 6:00 PM

everyone is hyped on places they never been.... regardless of where u live..

amesterdam is my dream location but the folks who live there probably think its a dump...

i live in NY which is the unoffical capital of the world.. i can go any and everywhere and still be impressed by what each place has to offer. i find beauty in 3rd world countries and see the ugly in the richest land ever known to man....

btw gucci and LV shouldnt be the standard for europeans... thats just retarded... how about customs foods and *%#%%%.... America got Euro by a landslide outside tje auto industry....

"We ran thru 100's of girls in a two yr period... took no names and didnt care about feelings"... Odds are if you wifed her up she wiped us down... this is a brotherhood that will NEVER be broken ..TEAM RAUNCHY 4 life 

www.myspace.com/premium5

Quote    Reply   

a55a5in11.niketalk

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Mar 3 12 6:10 PM

i buy what i like. don't matter if its from china, england, america, mexico or whatever if i like it than i would want to get that.
this whole buy strictly american or wherever is stupid. i don't even look at where something is from (although cars are obvious)

Team Pics or Die
C'mon son, it never happened.
GT: Aii Natural

Quote    Reply   

DT43.niketalk

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Mar 3 12 6:17 PM

whoever said food is better in Europe.. huh? you're out of your mind. food there is extremely overpriced for small portions. not to mention that it's bland and flavorless compared to our cuisine because culturally Europeans aren't big fans of seasonings/spices.

as for women... i'll give that to Europe because our obesity rate is so high. even though their women aren't as diverse at least there aren't whales walking around everywhere.

European fashion is better. their cars are better. everything else goes to America.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Mar 3 12 6:22 PM

thekryptonite wrote:
You need to ask this to the American women. They sure have a fascination with us English guys and our accent..

i always wanted to use the word bloody in every sentence

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   

thekryptonite.niketalk

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Mar 3 12 6:25 PM

DT43 wrote:
whoever said food is better in Europe.. huh? you're out of your mind. food there is extremely overpriced for small portions. not to mention that it's bland and flavorless compared to our cuisine because culturally Europeans aren't big fans of seasonings/spices.

smiley: roll

SON! Have you ever been to France, Spain or Italy? You must be trolling with this statement.

TEAM MARVEL - CABLE.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help