Remove this ad

ninjahood

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 3 12 2:09 PM

Tags : :

explain it....i cuz personally never gave a @#%$ too much other then a lil gucci & LV accessories here and there, they whips is cool but i like American whips just as much...da way some

people talk its like they swear we dont make anything good, last time i checked da red coats wasn't messing wit us. smiley: eyessmiley: grinsmiley: laugh...
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

GrimlocK.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Mar 3 12 2:11 PM

basque country...

/thread.

Nike Co.Jp Putty Dunk Lows & JD Sports Euro Air Max 90's & Waterproof Edition Air Bursts Sizes 8.5-9 
http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/300550/F-S--Jp-Putty-Dunk-Low-size-9-Waterproof-Air-Bursts-size-8-5
Triumvir Geisha series 1 & 2 t-shirts & Triumvir FurinKazan Street Fighter 4 t-shirt - all size Medium

Quote    Reply   

NooEra.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Mar 3 12 2:15 PM

The hate for the U.S. and everything American stretches far and wide across the Globe.

To Europeans and basically the rest of the world, Americans are fat, greedy, arrogant slobs.

They're not trying to address the opportunity and prosperity America has provided many people throughout the history of this country.

I feel blessed. Out of all the places I could have been born, I was born in one of the best cities in one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Team Boston [since 1990]

Quote    Reply   

airmaxpenny1

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Mar 3 12 2:53 PM

Hmmm, maybe you should actually go there and find out...And Europe is a big place, there are many different countries, cultures and ethnicities that exist there.

Food is definitely better there. Women as well.

If your idea of European culture revolves aroung Gucci and Louis then....Welp, don't know what to tell you.

Quote    Reply   

heirjordan15

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Mar 3 12 2:58 PM

you're speaking about strictly material items?

If you think the food and women are better in Europe, that is your opinion. Although I do not necessarily disagree with you.
Kind of off subject, but American industrial beef is the worst beef (taste & for your health) in the entire world. That is not an opinion; it is fact.

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." --Winston Churchill

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:05 PM

european women

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

AceBoogie

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:09 PM

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Hmmm, maybe you should actually go there and find out...And Europe is a big place, there are many different countries, cultures and ethnicities that exist there.

Food is definitely better there. Women as well.

If your idea of European culture revolves aroung Gucci and Louis then....Welp, don't know what to tell you.
What is this european women talk, i've ran across quite a few and their teeth are beyond jacked. I don't know what's up with their dental care, but it's clearly not a top priority.

Washington Wizards
"Couldn't see me like some cheap seats"

Quote    Reply   

AirPhilippines

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:09 PM

ninjahood wrote:
explain it....i cuz personally never gave a @#%$ too much other then a lil gucci & LV accessories here and there, they whips is cool but i like American whips just as much...da way some

people talk its like they swear we dont make anything good, last time i checked da red coats wasn't messing wit us. smiley: eyessmiley: grinsmiley: laugh...

Last time I checked, England wasn't the only country in Europe.

I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

Quote    Reply   

Big J 33

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:10 PM

"European" covers a wide variety of nations, cultures, ethnicity, and history. You can't really lump everything into one term.

Same as if I said Latin American and didn't differentiate individual countries or culture.

NEW YORK
KNICKERBOCKERS

Quote    Reply   

ME NO PASS.niketalk

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:20 PM

NooEra wrote:
The hate for the U.S. and everything American stretches far and wide across the Globe.

To Europeans and basically the rest of the world, Americans are fat, greedy, arrogant slobs.

They're not trying to address the opportunity and prosperity America has provided many people throughout the history of this country.

I feel blessed. Out of all the places I could have been born, I was born in one of the best cities in one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
stopped reading here. go overseas, tell them your american and just watch how much P gets thrown your way.

Quote    Reply   

Savraj1.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:35 PM

Epidemik The Great wrote:
items made in America are mostly for commercial purposes and all about profit, thus skipping out on quality... 

What type of company doesn't care about profit?

~MIAMI HEAT~
CAL BEARS

Quote    Reply   

Kramer.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Mar 3 12 4:04 PM

I agree. I wanna visit all of USA before I ever wanna go visit Europe

TEAM 2 5 3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply