Remove this ad

PatentBoy23

Registered Member

#221 [url]

Mar 18 12 8:03 AM

are these on backorder? Ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't gotten them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

PatentBoy23

Registered Member

#223 [url]

Mar 18 12 2:03 PM

4wrestling wrote:
PatentBoy23 wrote:
are these on backorder? Ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't gotten them

Mine were.  Took about 10 days to arrive.  Just send them an e-mail on their contact page and they'll check it out for you.
nvm got them in yesterday. the lenses are pretty dope. 

Quote    Reply   

ATMOSfere

Registered Member

#225 [url]

Mar 31 12 1:50 PM

I finally just found the time to post about how awesome the sunglasses are... I copped all 3 and all 3 are super super super clean, they're a heck of a lot sturdier than I thought they would be and like someone else said, they're adjustable to fit any size head (mine is pretty round lol). The custom cases they come with are really dope, you can tell that a lot of thought came into the design of whole package. The sunglasses are super fresh, and are really original (hella people jock them), I can't stress this enough.

Lastly, don't hesitate to order because they will take care of you! Thanks again for hooking it up!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Apr 2 12 12:02 AM

ATMOSfere wrote:
I finally just found the time to post about how awesome the sunglasses are... I copped all 3 and all 3 are super super super clean, they're a heck of a lot sturdier than I thought they would be and like someone else said, they're adjustable to fit any size head (mine is pretty round lol). The custom cases they come with are really dope, you can tell that a lot of thought came into the design of whole package. The sunglasses are super fresh, and are really original (hella people jock them), I can't stress this enough.

Lastly, don't hesitate to order because they will take care of you! Thanks again for hooking it up!!!!
Thanks man!

Quote    Reply   

BdeaZy

Registered Member

#230 [url]

Apr 2 12 7:57 PM

Just received on Friday. I love em', only thing tho is... it has a small cosmetic flaw on frame of lens, could I exchange for another? This is the only small issue that I have.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

OGMIKEY

Registered Member

#236 [url]

Apr 5 12 10:37 PM

Cole World wrote:
mco85 wrote:
rcdp wrote:
Coupon dead?
just came in this thread.

those black ones might be copped by me.

Bout to cop a pair of the stix!

Use Rep Code: GETER for 10% off PLNDR, or 20% off Karmaloop

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Apr 9 12 12:54 PM

PoeticJays wrote:
can you put up another coupon?
Hey so right now we are taking pre-orders for our next batch cuz we sold out.  They should shipping out within the next 12-14 days or so.

Here's a coupon code for 15% off pre-order.  "preorder"

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Apr 9 12 12:56 PM

Tom Robinson wrote:
Does the paint on the black ones chip away, scratch off or anything like that?
We haven't had any complaints yet.  They are pretty durable.  I have owned my pair for about 2 months now and nothing is wrong with it at all.  You just have to refrain from dropping them on the ground a lot.  smiley: glasses

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help