Remove this ad

DIOR PAINT.niketalk

Registered Member

#81 [url]

May 3 12 6:43 PM

I'd have to think barring bad testing/workouts....that MKG is slotted #2 on most draft boards.

In terms of what I'm hoping for the Wizards if we miss out on Davis:

- MKG
- Beal
- Trade (If we get the #3 pick and MKG is off the board...I'd dangle it in front of Portland for #6 + 11) 

- Robinson
- Barnes
- Lamb

In that order

If Drummond or Perry Jones ends up in DC...I'm jumping ship to Brooklyn.

Last Edited By: DIOR PAINT May 3 12 6:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#82 [url]

May 4 12 8:46 AM

DIOR PAINT wrote:
If Drummond or Perry Jones ends up in DC...I'm jumping ship to Brooklyn.
I was around when the franchise fought "tooth and nail" to draft Tom Hammonds out of Tech.  smiley: indifferent

Muggsy with the 12th overall pick.  smiley: indifferent

Calbert instead of Houston.

Gugs instead of Walt or Miner (would have sold tix).

Sheed instead of Garnett (Wilbon went off on this one that day).

Translation -- It's been a lot worst.  smiley: laugh  I'm numb to it now.

www.kickrocs.com  /  The Crew of MD/DC/VA  / @realeyesofhazel
'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

DIOR PAINT.niketalk

Registered Member

#86 [url]

May 30 12 8:41 PM

#3 is interesting pick because right now there is a TON of uncertainty about what Charlotte is going to do. They're in a BAD spot @ 2. It was 1 or bust for them. Assuming we stay at 3...and MKG doesn't go second...he HAS to be the pick.

Either way we're going to end up with MKG, Beal, or T-Rob.

Quote    Reply   

BossPlaya0625.niketalk

Registered Member

#89 [url]

May 30 12 10:58 PM

2 seasons in the league and youre ready to replace him? Im honestly not that crazy about him but we have needs almost everywhere so I just want us to get the best player available. Is Beal really that good? I didnt watch any Florida games last season.

NO MORE DREAMS NOW, THIS IS ALL REAL

Quote    Reply   

RamZs8906

Registered Member

#90 [url]

May 31 12 12:56 AM

Beal is that damn good...

And I don't like Crawford as a starting SG... cause he's a jacker. You know what a jacker is, the black hole bamma when you play pick up games at the local rec

That's Crawford in the NBA. I do like him as a 6th man though. That said...

MKG or Beal or T-Rob

Or Trade the pic with another lottery team whose dumb enough to take Blatche off our hands.

The U.R.G. 202 representer
                   Urban Renaissance Gentleman ~ My Life, One Post At A Time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#91 [url]

May 31 12 9:19 AM

My thoughts on draft lottery this year...

'HARM', 'TeePeso', 'Destination Kicks', 'DCShoeDon', 'DCshoechick', 'Scott Scotch', 'DimondJ15,' 'Rudolph1996', 'ksmith4768', 'eddiebauer757', 'MyTsharp,' 'jluvinjs', 'Ghost703', 'CharmCityKid', 'Nin0 Brown', 'mytmouse76', 'SoleFood06', 'Renzo289', 'eyes of hazel','The Badgeman', 'rocman23', 'VaGixxer', 'play2much2004', 'cmoneymontana', '2guard', 'jahsondc', 'SoleWoman', 'bigj505', 'Gmills23', 'mhtcjt37', 'neukicks', 'egaroc1', 'YoUNgbR3aD', 'RamZs8906', ShadtotheCity'

Quote    Reply   

DoubleJs07

Registered Member

#92 [url]

May 31 12 10:05 AM

Having the #3 pick is a win/win for the Wizards.

We're going to walk away with either MKG, Robinson, or Beal.

All THREE guys are starters for us. Think about it....not projects (even though they all have stuff to work on), but guys who can step right in and contribute immediately.

Personally, I'd want either MKG or Robinson for us. I'm not too keen on taking a SG with the #3 pick when we could make a play on someone else via FA, or try to see if Ernie can swing some sort of deal to get a late 1st rounder and get a SG there.

My first option is MKG, because he'd be AMAZING in transition with Wall. Not to mention he has a ridiculous motor and will be a defensive stalwart for his career. Second, is Robinson. He just makes TOO much sense seeing he's a DC native also. He's another guy who has an insane motor and is an absolute beast on the glass.

Quote    Reply   

DJMano34.niketalk

Registered Member

#96 [url]

Jun 2 12 7:45 AM

What are your guys thoughts on Ernie? I can't believe Wiz signed him again. The front office makes "terruble" decisions. :SMH

Everyone always hope the best for the Wiz, even I as a long time fan, but know they always $@+! up.

Quote    Reply   

RamZs8906

Registered Member

#97 [url]

Jun 13 12 1:31 PM

What y'all think about Feinstein's comments about trading Wall in order to drafting Marshall?

Best-selling author John Feinstein joined the Junkies on Thursday and talked about the suspicious NBA draft lottery and what the Wizards can do with the number three pick.

Feinstein certainly came strong with an interesting proposal. He wants the team to trade John Wall!

“I think Kendall Marshall is going to be a terrific NBA guard…he reminds me of Jason Kidd,” Feinstein said.

“If I was the Wizards, I swear if I could pull off a deal, I would trade down. I would take John Wall,trade down, get a player or two and use the first pick on Kendall Marshall. I swear to God I would do that.”

That would certainly be a shocker.

Hypothetically, that trade would involve the Golden State Warriors. So how about this? The Wizards trade John Wall and the #3 pick, for Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and the #7. Maybe the Wizards would have to toss in another young body.

Does it make sense, or is John Feinstein nuts?

The U.R.G. 202 representer
                   Urban Renaissance Gentleman ~ My Life, One Post At A Time

Quote    Reply   

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#99 [url]

Jun 14 12 8:35 AM

John Wall's lack of development (opposed if he was with another organization, outside the Bobcats) is living proof that the Wizards problems start from up top.

I never blame the players when it comes to the Wiz.

No matter WHO comes here, issues will arise because it's all organizational.

Quote    Reply   

GotLuv4Js

#100 [url]

Jun 14 12 12:46 PM

eyes of hazel wrote:

No matter WHO comes here, issues will arise because it's all organizational.

This is a fact. I think that management obviously needs change but I do think there are some players who can come in and at least partially change the culture... MKG is one of those guys to me... Just wants to play hard and win. I think that can rub off on some of our current players.... Or at least put them on notice

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help