Remove this ad

cameltrophy24

Registered Member

Lead

Jan 19 12 8:54 AM

Tags : :

i recently sold a pair of DS Nike Air Flight 89s on ebay. I received payment from this person, with confirmed address and it showed that the buyer was verified. Well, after shipping the shoes, ebay and paypal email me with fraud suspicions, and take my money from me. Now I'm out shoes and money. So I need my shoes back...they're in transit still, should get there Friday. I would greatly appreciate any help. The only info i've got is:

Payment From:
Ellen Gervase    (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Buyer's ID:
shewman
Buyer's Email:
[email protected]

Shipping Address:

H.B.S , attn: SHEWMAN
1130 S FLOWER ST
OFFICE 218
Los Angeles, CA 90015
United States
Confirmed
 Help

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

lockdown36

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jan 20 12 1:14 AM

Damn, right next to the staples center.

Yo, theres a shoe store a few blocks from that address called "the holy grail" i've noticed while walking to laker games. Give them a call and see if another shoe head will help another head out.

WTTF: Jordan IV Cements Sz 8

Quote    Reply   

bigtyme562

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Feb 28 12 4:55 PM

under seller protection info, if you shipped out to the confirmed address you are covered for fraud from payment. If the shoes were over $250 you would have needed to get a sig conf. ONce paypal see that via online tracking you should get your cash back.

Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!
I will buy 1000 cd's for Kanye West
DMP for $1200 DS sz 11

Quote    Reply   

sonofair23

Registered Member

#3 [url]

May 8 12 3:23 PM

Hey I sent some 7s to the same guy now I'm out of shoes and money also. They paid me on 4/14 and were delivered on the 18th now he comes at me 2 weeks later and said he Didnt get them and they took my money and shoes

TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bigtyme562

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Sep 13 12 1:15 AM

I just sold some shoes to the same address and the first thing i thought was about this post. I think im just going to take them my self since I live like 10 mins away. What do you think

Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!
I will buy 1000 cd's for Kanye West
DMP for $1200 DS sz 11

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help