Remove this ad

avatar

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

Posts: 5,516

#21 [url]

Jan 12 12 3:24 PM

kdawg wrote:
Still using this - spread across 2 monitors:
stupid question.

how did you get the background to go across 2 monitors?  mine just counterfeits on each.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Wilroc.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,100

#23 [url]

Jan 12 12 5:21 PM

Minus whale post up in this new thread then

Got this wallpaper after seeing someone in this thread with it. I made some noob edits to get rid of the tags and watermarks by the creator smiley: laugh. In the process of looking for some icons.

image

This is the OG OG (with the tags and stuff)



But I made little edits to try and get rid of the distractions of the tags

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brandon3000

Registered Member

Posts: 11,665

#27 [url]

Jan 12 12 5:41 PM

Antidope wrote:
Lieutenant Kif wrote:
who is kanye smooching in that pic?

Rashida Jones


image

im actually... jealous at this moment... she is bangin

.::CLEVELAND CAVALIERS::..::CLEVELAND BROWNS::.
.::OHIO BOBCATS::.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

reener.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 3,199

#34 [url]

Jan 12 12 7:37 PM

Wilroc wrote:
Minus whale post up in this new thread then

Got this wallpaper after seeing someone in this thread with it. I made some noob edits to get rid of the tags and watermarks by the creator smiley: laugh. In the process of looking for some icons.

image

This is the OG OG (with the tags and stuff)



But I made little edits to try and get rid of the distractions of the tags

cant see spoilers

@ReenUno

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Antidope.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,793

#35 [url]

Jan 12 12 7:51 PM

reener wrote:
Wilroc wrote:
Minus whale post up in this new thread then

Got this wallpaper after seeing someone in this thread with it. I made some noob edits to get rid of the tags and watermarks by the creator smiley: laugh. In the process of looking for some icons.

image

This is the OG OG (with the tags and stuff)



But I made little edits to try and get rid of the distractions of the tags

cant see spoilers


There are no spoilers. Image is an old joke from a couple years ago. It caught me too when I first started coming here.

SAN ANTONIO SPURS
STEPHECURRY#30
JAY-Z

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jan 12 12 8:10 PM

Custom icons for Mac please? smiley: nerd

TEAFIRE MIKE BROWN  TEAM49ERS except ALEX SMITH TEAMPACQUIAO 

T     H    E       D    A    R    K        K    N    I    G    H    T          I    S      S


  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

reener.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 3,199

#39 [url]

Jan 12 12 10:16 PM

Antidope wrote:
reener wrote:
Wilroc wrote:
Minus whale post up in this new thread then

Got this wallpaper after seeing someone in this thread with it. I made some noob edits to get rid of the tags and watermarks by the creator smiley: laugh. In the process of looking for some icons.



This is the OG OG (with the tags and stuff)



But I made little edits to try and get rid of the distractions of the tags

cant see spoilers


There are no spoilers. Image is an old joke from a couple years ago. It caught me too when I first started coming here.
smiley: eyes i new that

@ReenUno

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help