Remove this ad

doogie24

#23 [url]

Jan 9 12 1:59 AM

NIGHTHAWK wrote:
NIKE MLB 2012??? what happened to MLB Feet.....

I was wondering this myself... any way the mods can get us a change back to the title we all know and love?

Twitter: @KevinDugal --- @OakridgeReds

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jan 9 12 3:39 AM

doogie24 wrote:
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
NIKE MLB 2012??? what happened to MLB Feet.....

I was wondering this myself... any way the mods can get us a change back to the title we all know and love?
+1

SF Giants ||||||||||||| SJ Sharks

Quote    Reply   

chezzer10

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Jan 11 12 1:27 PM

I don't know if this was out already but I picked one up today.
I never saw a Pro Combat version with the Swish on the collar, I always saw the swoosh below the neck and the MLB logo right underneath it.
Just copy and paste it to a new browser

http://www.baseballexp.co.../Def/Ns/PRODUCT_AFFINITY|1/Ntt/Nike/N/33+36/view/747/VCategory/SEARCH_SUCCESSFUL/index.pro

Everything is Chrome in the Future!!!

Quote    Reply   

chezzer10

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Jan 12 12 12:24 PM

nikesourceseller wrote:
Link doesn't work for me. Would like to see it as I've been looking for that stupid Cardinals WS undershirt now for a few months to no avail. Really bothers me...

I know I am sorry Baseball Express seems to change every two seconds
If you go to their site enter in Item # 456174 btw I was able to grab a WS Cardinals Undershirt from MLB they had a size XXL and XL a week before Christmas. I snagged the XXL and 30 mins later I checked again and everything was gone. I will post pics of it when I get home. It is possible one of the better undershirts they have made in a long time.
Below is a pic of the Pro with the Swoosh at the collar

Quote    Reply   

chezzer10

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Jan 12 12 5:59 PM

zachATTACK0803 wrote:
flaco425 wrote:
eagles137 wrote:
friggen beauty http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Very nice. Glad to see JB came through with a cleat besides Jeters. Now if they just released the Retro cleats we've seen Andruw Jones wearing over the years.
whenever I try and click on that link, the eastbay homepage just comes up, any thoughts? 

I got the same thing, do not tell me they sold out already? Can anyone confirm also

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jan 12 12 6:58 PM

chezzer10 wrote:
zachATTACK0803 wrote:
flaco425 wrote:

Very nice. Glad to see JB came through with a cleat besides Jeters. Now if they just released the Retro cleats we've seen Andruw Jones wearing over the years.
whenever I try and click on that link, the eastbay homepage just comes up, any thoughts? 

I got the same thing, do not tell me they sold out already? Can anyone confirm also

Thats weak. They were the new Jordan cleats in a Blk/Wht colorway

Quote    Reply   

sfandy.niketalk

#37 [url]

Jan 12 12 7:51 PM

flaco425 wrote:
chezzer10 wrote:
zachATTACK0803 wrote:

Thats weak. They were the new Jordan cleats in a Blk/Wht colorway

Yeah, they look like they've either sold out or been removed. They were the Jordan Diamond Cat Metal in Blk/Wht for $95. I looked at them yesterday again, though, and they weren't sold out in any of the sizes, so I can't imagine they sold out in every size in 1 day...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help