Remove this ad

jkballer5

Registered Member

#61 [url]

May 26 12 5:49 PM

^ Those were the T-Mac 3's

LOOKING FOR:  
Kobe 4 Away Finals/MVP sz 11/11.5, Kobe 5 DUKE sz 11.5, Kobe 6 Think Pink sz 11/11.5

PM me or email: jkirshner26@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

xxLiL RYANxx

Registered Member

#63 [url]

May 28 12 11:37 PM

JordansRMyCrack wrote:
jkballer5 wrote:
^ Those were the T-Mac 3's

These are the ones I was referring to ... I hope they do come out since I don't think they ever did.

these came out for that all-star game. I remember seeing them all the time and wanting them. I saw them in the Eastbay catalogs I used to get lol, but I think they only came in either all blue pairs or all red not a mix of the two

"Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."

Last Edited By: xxLiL RYANxx May 28 12 11:40 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Jun 2 12 10:57 AM

I got both the red and blue ASG 3's deadstock a couple years ago. I had a saved search on eBay with e-mail updates. Took some patience and luck.

I'm probably in the minority, but the 1's are my favourite T-Mac's. The 3's and Mad Handle's are close seconds. I remember being the only one with the 1's in school (OG away's). The line took off when Tracy did, so many people in school had the 2's and 3's. Tracy had back to back scoring titles and All-Star appearances.

TEAM STEVE NASH x TEAM CANADA

Quote    Reply   

xsalvioutlawx

Registered Member

#66 [url]

Jun 2 12 1:26 PM

T-Mac II's were my favorite model. Hope they release those the right way. They were super comfy.

I liked the T-Mac III's, but they used to carve up the back of my ankles just from wearing them to school, let alone balling in them.

Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!! 

Team Flight 23

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:25 AM

New pictures on Sneaker News. I updated the first post.

TEAM STEVE NASH x TEAM CANADA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#72 [url]

Jun 17 12 4:45 PM

a huge fan of the t-mac line i had the mad handles (black), black/blue 1's and white/blue 2's. after that botched retro i'm mad i sold my 2's. if the 1's retro i'll cop still hoop in my 1's.

Quote    Reply   

xsalvioutlawx

Registered Member

#73 [url]

Jun 17 12 9:00 PM

secretzofwar wrote:
I want a legitimate retro of the 2 as well. Let's be honest, you were the man when you had these in HS...

yessir

Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!! 

Team Flight 23

Quote    Reply   

aznlurker.niketalk

Registered Member

#75 [url]

Jul 4 12 11:06 AM

The shape of the shoe from the first post looks weird...the heel looks off for some reason...My OGs don't look that sharp towards the back...ahh well - $170

Deadstock : Lebron 9 Xmas sz 11, Nike air MORE Uptempo "Dream Team Pippens" Sz 11

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

Jul 12 12 3:47 PM

I had the 4s and 5s when I was younger. Specifically me member cleaning em like every other day to keep them looking fresh. Ended up trashing them tho.

TWITTER --- STORE --- EMAIL 
Always looking for size 10-11 HEAT (Air maxes/Air forces/Lebrons/Kobes/ PEs specifically)  

LONG-TIME MEMBER OF DANCE ARMSTRONG *Harlem shakes*

Quote    Reply   

transam1079

#80 [url]

Jul 17 12 5:40 AM

I kind of liked these growing up but couldn't buy these over jordans.

Concords for sale sizes 8 & 13 PM me for more info and pics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help