Remove this ad

cw0974.niketalk

#41 [url]

Feb 24 12 4:37 AM

tmac ones were awesome. I remember when they first dropped, I was so anxious to get a pair of em. The soles didn't last too long though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

freakydestroyer

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Feb 27 12 10:33 AM

SoSickening wrote:
So I guess these aren't an Orlando All Star thing?

They are stupid to not take advantage of it like Nike did with Penny. T-mac's not on Penny's level, but it would have helped.

Richer than the Richest

Quote    Reply   

SoSickening

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Feb 28 12 3:50 AM

freakydestroyer wrote:
SoSickening wrote:
So I guess these aren't an Orlando All Star thing?

They are stupid to not take advantage of it like Nike did with Penny. T-mac's not on Penny's level, but it would have helped.

Word they can re-do the T-Mac 2 model last year in the summer but can't release the original Mac during Orlando All Star Break?

Maybe they felt like they couldn't compete? I can see that... but I'd definitely cop... Big Tracy fan. I just copped some All-Star Blue 2's (in GR8 condition) from an NTer though... Can't wait.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Apr 12 12 6:06 PM

In limited quantities I could see these doing pretty well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

leoman3000

#51 [url]

Apr 15 12 2:36 PM

adidas doesn't know how to handle these more recent retros. they have the originals down, but anything with a performance logo tends to get butchered.

Quote    Reply   

thapointguy.niketalk

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Apr 19 12 4:08 PM

I had three pairs of the T-Mac1 but the squared off toe box is a turnoff for me now. $170 they can't be serious. The Mad Handles and Amazing Handles would be more welcomed. I ran my Amazing Handles to the ground. Loved them.

Quote    Reply   

Prada G.niketalk

Registered Member

#56 [url]

May 7 12 11:17 PM

Fresh Like Will wrote:
Through random Google searching I found a thread on Hoop China to little fanfare of the original T-Mac's being retro'd. Not sure though. But it seems legit. It was only posted 4-5 days before today. (If anyone can translate the post it would be much appreciated. Tried to Google translate the webpage and it wasn't making any sense.) Please tell me these are coming back.

Source: http://bbs.hoopchina.com/3057654_4651230.html

These are my favorite out of the line and the OG Away's are one of my favorite hoop sneakers of all time. I still have my OG's from high school. Just looking at these takes me back to the time when T-Mac was in the discussion for the best player in the league. If these retro, you better believe I'm getting them. They can keep those red ones though. smiley: ohwell

smiley: pimp smiley: pimp smiley: pimp

Black/red? Can we get the All-Star colorway instead?

Adidas, please rerelease the T-Mac 2.

The original, no the Return of the Mac BS.

Quote    Reply   

tmac360

Registered Member

#58 [url]

May 24 12 1:08 AM

are they releasing the T-Mac 2s as well? i saw a pair of All Star blues on Ebay just now. If you check one of the photos there, the price on the box says 169.99USD. Been out of the game for a while but i will be getting at least 2 pairs of these if they release, even with that price tag. My favorite shoes all time.

Quote    Reply   

kb8bboy

#59 [url]

May 25 12 11:31 PM

did anyone remember the TMac VI Art of War China editions?

I picked up a sample on ebay.  even my wife likes 'em better than the Kobes...

Quote    Reply   

JordansRMyCrack

Registered Member

#60 [url]

May 26 12 1:09 PM

I'm not as familiar with the TMacs as I should be. The ones I really liked were the All-Star ones when he wore a red shoe and a blue shoe at the same time. I want to say Tmac 6s but that's just a guess. If they bring those back, I'd definitely copp.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help