Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 21 11 7:10 AM

Tags : :

I've owned the Old Navy peacoat and while the quality isn't the best it gets the job done from a practical and fashion standpoint. I'm due for a new one so this deal couldn't have come at a better time.

So I'll be making that trek on Friday hoping they have enough to go around. Might snag two.

What about you?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

PersiaFly

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Nov 21 11 7:14 AM

I guess it depends on the individual but to me that's just a waste of $25. If you can scrounge together $50 more bucks or so you can get a much better winter coat at a store like H&M. Everything Old Navy sells is crap quality, at any price. Why spend any money on a winter coat that's going to start looking like crap and fall apart within a few weeks?

But that's just my stance, maybe to some it's justifiable to purchase low-quality clothing if the price is low enough.

Quote    Reply   

balloonoboy.niketalk

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Nov 21 11 7:16 AM

Why not spend that extra $50 and buy another peacoat and a scarf and gloves? I was looking into $600 peacoats because "they would last longer" but were ugly as sin.

The Old Navy joint is just my cup of tea. And it lasts a good bit.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 21 11 7:17 AM

ive never found anything at old navy that fit me properly, even though every black friday i stop in and try to find something
i have a pretty standard slim/athletic build (5' 10" 150 lbs) and everything feels much too wide+either too short/too long. anyone else?

$$$ > happiness

Quote    Reply   

pr0phecy718

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Nov 21 11 8:23 AM

PersiaFly wrote:
I guess it depends on the individual but to me that's just a waste of $25. If you can scrounge together $50 more bucks or so you can get a much better winter coat at a store like H&M. Everything Old Navy sells is crap quality, at any price. Why spend any money on a winter coat that's going to start looking like crap and fall apart within a few weeks?

But that's just my stance, maybe to some it's justifiable to purchase low-quality clothing if the price is low enough.

Lol not sure if srs H&M is not what I consider top quality either

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S TEAMYANKEESNEW YORK GIANTS
T
EAM TMNT MICHELANGELO HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER
much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite- sooner or later we all see who the prophet is

Quote    Reply   

BoredONE1

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Nov 21 11 8:30 AM

H&M = smaller builds
Old-Navy= idk. I guess....middle to bigger builds....there sizing is so got damn......default.
Both are about the same quality.

"This is the new 23 pack in which you get a size 10 shoe and a size 13 shoe because it adds up to 23". - Tony Perkins Fox 5 News on the 23 pack
TUMBLR
TWITTER

Quote    Reply   

PersiaFly

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Nov 21 11 9:15 AM

pr0phecy718 wrote:
PersiaFly wrote:

Lol not sure if srs H&M is not what I consider top quality either
It's all relative of course, and H&M is still on the cheap side so quality won't blow you away, but to me H&M >>> ON and it's not even remotely close. Fit is better, quality is better, items last longer. 

Quote    Reply   

EyeSeeSoles.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Nov 22 11 1:25 AM

Old Navy on BF is dope....

EquipoTRIcolor   AS ROMA     LU/CREW      

I don't know much about the teams and players in Ligue 1. I will get to know them and they definitely know who I am.Ibrahimovic

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kiendienn.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Nov 22 11 1:31 AM

H&M is TRASH quality. Comparing H&M to old navy is the same as comparing true religion to seven jeans, the quality of both are a joke.

If you're going to buy a classic garment that you know will never go out of style, might as well pay the extra cash for quality material and construction considering you'll be wearing it for at least 5+ years.

With that said, I'd highly recommend a peacoat with thinsulate.

Quote    Reply   

roc4life24

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Nov 22 11 1:37 AM

KingJay718 wrote:
I've had my ON peacoat for a year now. It's still lookin' good and keepin' me warm.
ive had one for quite a few years a brown one 
still good to go smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

Prada G.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Nov 22 11 1:46 AM

kiendienn wrote:
H&M is TRASH quality. Comparing H&M to old navy is the same as comparing true religion to seven jeans, the quality of both are a joke.

If you're going to buy a classic garment that you know will never go out of style, might as well pay the extra cash for quality material and construction considering you'll be wearing it for at least 5+ years.

With that said, I'd highly recommend a peacoat with thinsulate.
H&M > Old Navy

No one said H&M was high end or known for their quality.

Personally, I would be caught dead in neither, but H&M collaborations with high end designers are dope.

Hypebeast said Tom Ford x H&M might be in the works... if so smiley: pimp smiley: pimp smiley: pimp

But, I do agree you with on the point that you get what you pay for. Save your money and buy one nice item instead of five item of clothing from Old Navy.

Last Edited By: Prada G Nov 22 11 2:03 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help