Remove this ad

mrlongong.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Nov 8 11 1:55 PM

Tags : :

Release information unknown. I hope these release soon though.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Nov 8 11 3:55 PM

He can keep these, I don't see any distinction between these and a pair you could roll yourself on newbalance.com Aside from being limited to a silly low number, what's great about these? NB already uses good materials on their shoes so it's not like you're getting a bonus for buying a pair like this.

Quote    Reply   

nikeairon

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Nov 8 11 9:30 PM

mints wrote:
He can keep these, I don't see any distinction between these and a pair you could roll yourself on newbalance.com Aside from being limited to a silly low number, what's great about these? NB already uses good materials on their shoes so it's not like you're getting a bonus for buying a pair like this.

QFT.

/Thread.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 12 11 2:21 AM

yeah I seen these in person and they nice, but with New Balance trying to create hype so folks and can crazy prices, isnt'. I seen the prices on ebay at 399 ++ thats absurd..

Looking for Jordan Bins VII, IX , Jordan Doernbecker I, II,IV  Lebron PE's
Kobe V Davinci's Army Foamposites.....All sz 12 I got cash in hand....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

elcerrito91

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Nov 12 11 3:08 AM

DoubleRdipin wrote:
yeah I seen these in person and they nice, but with New Balance trying to create hype so folks and can crazy prices, isnt'. I seen the prices on ebay at 399 ++ thats absurd..

if idiots want to pay 4 for a shoe they could basically get as an ID, then that's their problem......there's something called MP, people need to realize that.

I'd rather have the NB x CT 576s, but would be fine with these too (NB x CT 1500s; dropped today) or NBO 1500s

Last Edited By: elcerrito91 Nov 12 11 3:11 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

DJ Proto J.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Nov 12 11 9:53 PM

easy pass...

this proves my point tho that if asics cut out the middle man, ronnie fieg, and gave us an iD site a long time ago, most of his colorways wouldn't have done much.

not to say he hasn't done some decent colorways on shoe models i like, i've bought a few of them, but it's nothing anyone with access to an iD site couldn't do and do better...

SELLING:  ::: NIKE AIR MAX 95 ORANGE PEELS SZ 12 VNDS :::

BUYING:  ::: STUSSY TURBO PINK BLAZERS SZ 12 ::: PM ME, MONEY READY!!! :::

Quote    Reply   

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Nov 13 11 3:03 PM

Asics would have to offer suede and leather panels on everything if they made an iD site. The regular asics are quality, but Feig does get them to use better materials consistently.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help