Remove this ad

JJC6723

Registered Member

#2981 [url]

Jul 12 12 12:32 PM

I was thinking they priced them at 100 since they didn't sell to good at 200. Hopefully these will begin to pop up everywhere.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2983 [url]

Jul 12 12 1:43 PM

JJC6723 wrote:
I was thinking they priced them at 100 since they didn't sell to good at 200. Hopefully these will begin to pop up everywhere.
Wouldn't count on them popping up many places at all- for 100 bucks, thats an instacop.  Hurry back and PM mesmiley: wink

Quote    Reply   

JJC6723

Registered Member

#2984 [url]

Jul 12 12 2:34 PM

So I went back this morning and the 99 was a typo they rang up at 200 I told the worker the bottom
Of the shoe had a 99 price tag. They did say it was a full size run and it was 1 per customer. This is the shiekh in the Ontario mills mall if anyone was wondering.

Quote    Reply   

#2990 [url]

Jul 13 12 3:26 PM

how do these fit compared to other pennys in the line. i wear a 9 in the flight ones and penny 1's but a 10 in the rest (2-4)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nron.niketalk

#2992 [url]

Jul 13 12 6:52 PM

I got lucky the last two weeks at my nike clearance store. every now and then they get a good shoe in a big size that employees pass up on. Lucky for me I was able to get Dynamic Blues and the Anthracite Rookies for $49.99. I'm hoping a pair of the white joints or binary blues show up. Weird how they get just one pair. I remember one day them getting a pair of concords in sz 10. Employees in the back arguing about who getting it smh. 

Quote    Reply   

Magic1978

Registered Member

#2994 [url]

Jul 13 12 8:00 PM

bigz704 wrote:
how do these fit compared to other pennys in the line. i wear a 9 in the flight ones and penny 1's but a 10 in the rest (2-4)

Go a half size up IMO. They're narrow and your pinky toe will appreciate that space.

Quote    Reply   

NikeDealer.niketalk

Registered Member

#2996 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:58 AM

Friends and Family Metallic Retail = Matte Finish

They might as well make the sole non translucent too then.

I guess Dolce was right... the METALLIC Red ones wont release... but these..? Even the fake Red ones look better.

Oh well..

Quote    Reply   

eduardtee

#2999 [url]

Aug 21 12 7:01 PM

UNRELEASED SAMPLE ONE OF ONE! TOUR YELLOW

I have a one of a kind sample of the Zoom Rookie in the Tour Yellow/Black colorway.... 

DJ Delz asked me to do a review of it, so here it is:

And no, they're not fake. Please watch the video and see how I let you take a look at the label and the 'sample'-marking...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help