Remove this ad

ccastro02

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Oct 29 11 6:48 PM

All i want are these two and imHappyHappyHappyLike a PimpLike a PimpLike a PimpLike a PimpLike a Pimp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

WallyHopp

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Oct 29 11 8:43 PM

One of the many threads made over the years about these:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...3/nike-air-pillar?page=1
Some great photos on page 3.

Details galore on these...
dual colored internal air unit color
3m

I really wonder what the inspiration was on this shoe..

Anyone else almost a fan more of the medial(inner) side than the outside? It almost takes on the look of the total foamposite duncans, without the shininess.. I'm a sucker for matte light grey finishes.

Quote    Reply   

Jae718.niketalk

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Oct 29 11 11:27 PM

so many memories of the neon pair, this shoe made me fall in love with sneakers, imma try n get like 3 pairs of neons minimum, hopefully theres the 3m n 2 color air units n nike doesnt go lazy on these...im too excited right now lol

Quote    Reply   

PanaRicanRetro

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Oct 31 11 4:38 PM

First two OG colors. Words cannot explain my excitement right now. My wife's gonna kill me next year...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

WallyHopp

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Oct 31 11 5:29 PM

Making up for lost time. I LOVE IT!. Another SUMMER 12 release????????????????

SUMMER for Nike is beginning of April, through May, and end of June... So far we have all of the big "turf" shoes and these guys releasing within a 3 month window. It's like they know they can't compete with the JB holiday stuff, and are doing us a favor... for once. Having three big shoes coming out, BEFORE summer even officially begins creates nothing short of one crazy and wild summer.

What the hell will we see for Fall and Winter? This is crazy...

Neons 100% buy for me. Michigans are a maybe. Other two should die off. Don't O.D. with colorways Nike. It's never a good look.

Quote    Reply   

DIDDYDADAGGER

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Oct 31 11 6:12 PM

only pairs missing from summer '12 are air missions, bowl trainers. could go on, but id rather wait for Nike to continue to bring back whats highly requested. also, aside from the NFL, I wonder if all these epic releases are in conjunction with the 25th anniversary of the Air Trainer 1??!?!?! hmmmmm....

Quote    Reply   

jmadidas2001

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Oct 31 11 7:31 PM

WallyHopp wrote:
Making up for lost time. I LOVE IT!. Another SUMMER 12 release????????????????

SUMMER for Nike is beginning of April, through May, and end of June... So far we have all of the big "turf" shoes and these guys releasing within a 3 month window. It's like they know they can't compete with the JB holiday stuff, and are doing us a favor... for once. Having three big shoes coming out, BEFORE summer even officially begins creates nothing short of one crazy and wild summer.

What the hell will we see for Fall and Winter? This is crazy...

Neons 100% buy for me. Michigans are a maybe. Other two should die off. Don't O.D. with colorways Nike. It's never a good look.
These should read NIKE FALL/Normal people SUMMER...July, August and September colorways...

I just think that people call them "summer" because everyone but Nike calls July & August summer... smiley: wink

JM

Quote    Reply   

xilegacy

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Oct 31 11 10:02 PM

Time to re-up

Had every colorway but could never come across the footaction exclusive in my size.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help