Remove this ad

#541 [url]

Jul 16 12 5:02 PM

dankenstien88 wrote:

Nike oughtta do the right thing and drop this colorway while they still have the pillar mold out.

man oh man smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

imPAIDinFULL

Registered Member

#543 [url]

Jul 16 12 7:22 PM

Clezzie is back wrote:
dankenstien88 wrote:

Nike oughtta do the right thing and drop this colorway while they still have the pillar mold out.

man oh man smiley: pimp

fire

Quote    Reply   

#544 [url]

Jul 16 12 8:02 PM

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
I don't understand how these sold out on NDC? Only logical explanation is that most people copped off swoosh.

If you don't have swoosh your only choice on NDC is to pay retail, while you can get like $25 off on Finishline and they still have almost a FSR.

bingo

Quote    Reply   

bknowbles

Registered Member

#549 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:21 AM

Just seen a pic of the Michigan Pillar samples on fb, they are leather instead of nubuck so hopefully it will change by the time they release. They had to mess up somehwere lol.

Quote    Reply   

#550 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:50 AM

Seen em in person and they looked good. I'm not willing to drop more than 120-130 tops for em though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jshortt

Registered Member

#551 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:32 PM

Alrighty, a BIT of a price break for you guys. Unheardof in Cincinnati still has sizes, and I was told he's letting them go at $150 shipped. If that sounds any better to you guys, give them a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Quote    Reply   

PanaRicanRetro

Registered Member

#554 [url]

Jul 17 12 4:42 PM

bknowbles wrote:
Just seen a pic of the Michigan Pillar samples on fb, they are leather instead of nubuck so hopefully it will change by the time they release. They had to mess up somehwere lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  !@#$% you Nike, that's the one pair I REALLY wanted in OG form.  I was gonna be ok with passing on the neons to get those but I'll just have to cop neons now.  Don't want to run the risk of them not fixing the Michigans before release date.  Just can't see myself liking those in leather.

Quote    Reply   

WallyHopp

Registered Member

#555 [url]

Jul 17 12 7:51 PM

It should all build up over time relatively soon. Stores need space so they discount.. Black volt speed turfs just released. Then you got next month with the pine pillars AND the marino speed turfs same day.. These places will be going crazy with these high priced shoes.. I'm tempted to wait it out through the end of August

Quote    Reply   

#556 [url]

Jul 17 12 9:49 PM

WallyHopp wrote:
It should all build up over time relatively soon. Stores need space so they discount.. Black volt speed turfs just released. Then you got next month with the pine pillars AND the marino speed turfs same day.. These places will be going crazy with these high priced shoes.. I'm tempted to wait it out through the end of August

true true!

Quote    Reply   

VDFOSHO.niketalk

#560 [url]

Jul 20 12 10:08 AM

glad i picked these up. nike really did a good job with these, minus the price. Ended up getting mine from FNL for $130 after a $20 rewards circle card and $20 off $100 coupon... Not bad at all. only wish every release was like this.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help