Remove this ad

Purple Sneaks

Registered Member

#521 [url]

Jul 14 12 2:49 PM

Called and ask a footlocker, dude didnt know what the hell I was talking about. Are these instore also? Depending where youre from?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mazz305.niketalk

Registered Member

#522 [url]

Jul 14 12 3:29 PM

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
firefly23 wrote:
its funny you guys say they will sit and rot on shelves and outlet pick ups , you guys said the same thing about the Duncan Foams and they sold out in a hurry i dont think they will do as good as the Duncans did but i hope they do great so we can get other dope retros

thats the dillema, u need these to do well so other colorways release and other similar retros come out but you dont want to shell out 180
So we're just supposed to shell out $180 for a shoe we don't feel is worth it??? Not a huge fan of the Pilar, they're alright in my eyes, but I definitely would never pay 180 for them. To each is own though b/c there's plenty of shoes I love that other people think are hideous &/or not worth the money. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#523 [url]

Jul 14 12 3:34 PM

Thanks CaptainSneaker i only paid $154, but i was really gonna get these early but the price was not appealing. I do know know one thing and that is the power of patience is exhausting but well deserved. I was gonna wait til these go on sale; Oh wait! They did in the form of codes. Thanks again CSH for the best code(trust i was trying them all, lol).

Quote    Reply   

SHUGES

Registered Member

#524 [url]

Jul 14 12 4:25 PM

Definitely gotta throw a thanks out to guys like CaptainSneakerhead and XIVpositive for trying to look out for everyone.

That's what NT is supposed to be all about.

Quote    Reply   

#525 [url]

Jul 14 12 7:50 PM

memphisboi55 wrote:
Any one know how these run in size?

I'm hearing they run kinda tight around the toebox area and I think that was my issue with my OGs when i was younger. I'm a 10.5 but I ordered an 11 to be on the safe side.

Quote    Reply   

WallyHopp

Registered Member

#526 [url]

Jul 14 12 7:56 PM

I can't find these locally to try them out.. Anyone else usually a sz12, but if shoes fit tight width wise, they will have to go up to a 13?... If anyone else is in a similar position, let me know what sz you went with. 12.5 would be ideal. But obviously not possible with most retros. This may likely be the only 2012 pickup of mine, so I need to make the right decision

Quote    Reply   

23rdWonder.niketalk

Registered Member

#527 [url]

Jul 14 12 9:37 PM

I get an 11 in almost everything and these felt TTS maybe just a slight bit on the big side due to less cushioning overall. But they are still very comfy and I am very impressed with them especially in todays retro world.

Quote    Reply   

#528 [url]

Jul 14 12 10:52 PM

Went to finishline to look at these

They didnt have a 13 so I tried a 12

A 12 fits close to how the regular Lebron 9s feel. Snug around the toe and roomy on the side

So I think if people go true to size yall should be fine

Last Edited By: BKing985 Jul 15 12 1:41 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

CaptainKicks

Registered Member

#535 [url]

Jul 15 12 5:15 PM

AIRjuhst wrote:
Video view on the Pillars that I did, skip to 1:40 for an on feet view�smiley: pimp

Thanks for the video, got me sold.

Used the code CaptainSneakerhead23 posted too. Good looks.

Do these run small? Got a 13 even though I'm really a 13.5.

Quote    Reply   

xsalvioutlawx

Registered Member

#536 [url]

Jul 16 12 11:39 AM

I don't understand how these sold out on NDC? Only logical explanation is that most people copped off swoosh.

If you don't have swoosh your only choice on NDC is to pay retail, while you can get like $25 off on Finishline and they still have almost a FSR.

Quote    Reply   

djaward

Registered Member

#537 [url]

Jul 16 12 1:06 PM

I know Im being greedy and thanks to those who posted the codes, but even 145 is a little steep for these.

120-130 shipped is the price Im willing to pay.

EDIT*
Ebay prices are ridiculous right now. 230+shipping is retarded. 

Quote    Reply   

PanaRicanRetro

Registered Member

#538 [url]

Jul 16 12 1:32 PM

Sold out online, but I'm willing to bet I'll still find them easily in store out here. They were out the same day as Olympic VI's at footlocker/HOH and I was there the day after. Asked the sales guy if they sold a single pair yet and he said no. He even made a face like "Why would anyone want those?". Youngins.... lol

Quote    Reply   

Mazz305.niketalk

Registered Member

#540 [url]

Jul 16 12 3:04 PM

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
I don't understand how these sold out on NDC? Only logical explanation is that most people copped off swoosh.

If you don't have swoosh your only choice on NDC is to pay retail, while you can get like $25 off on Finishline and they still have almost a FSR.

NDC always sells out initially, lol. I think they don't put many pairs up on purpose out the gate to help generate hype for shoes & boost sales. Add that with the swoosh discounted pairs & that's the only logical explanation b/c everyone else has a FSR & NDC has almost "sold out". Expect a "restock" soon on NDC.smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help