Remove this ad

TylerrS99.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Oct 28 11 6:30 PM

Not even madsmiley: pimp  They can keep bringing them instead of these griffey jr fusions and stuffsmiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NycPosite.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Oct 28 11 10:57 PM

WallyHopp wrote:
Is the world ending in 2012?

I'd expect one new shoe people wanted , like say the DT II. But then the marinos get announced... now these? smiley: eek

If Nike started and stayed on this pace around 2002, we would be onto something. That was the norm back then. But then we got about 50 bo jackson sc highs and Nike is playing catch up.. I am all for that catchup. Someone at Nike woke up! The wicked witch is dead!

damn nike is really trying to put holes in  my pckects . Saving for a new house and a bike and theres already like 10+ kicks for next year in need

Quote    Reply   

BigTy23

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Oct 28 11 11:42 PM

I can finally lay my blk/blue's to rest. Oh, and the OG's had pretty tiny air bubbles, compared to other shoes from the era. So, hopefully there won't be much change or price increase...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MrDozo.niketalk

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Oct 29 11 12:10 AM

youngcurse wrote:
These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.

These and the neon greens will be copped

Quote    Reply   

ccastro02

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Oct 29 11 1:50 AM

whaaat? OMG! These are hands down my favorite pair of sneakers in the world! and i'm finally gonna have the opportunity to cop. Def just made my day with this post dude. Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 29 11 1:57 AM

WallyHopp wrote:
Is the world ending in 2012?

I'd expect one new shoe people wanted , like say the DT II. But then the marinos get announced... now these? smiley: eek

If Nike started and stayed on this pace around 2002, we would be onto something. That was the norm back then. But then we got about 50 bo jackson sc highs and Nike is playing catch up.. I am all for that catchup. Someone at Nike woke up! The wicked witch is dead!

Nike sponsered the spaceships to leave earth,  and used their Nike Air tech to build houses on the moonsmiley: roll
but really, im very excited about theseeee. i almost had a pair from a guy off here, but he sold them. hope the airbag isnt extra small
or if they take of the 3M!!smiley: mad

Quote    Reply   

egaroc1

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Oct 29 11 3:54 PM

MrDozo wrote:
youngcurse wrote:
These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.

These and the neon greens will be copped

Co-MF- sign!!

Quote    Reply   

BLADE BR0WN

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Oct 29 11 6:32 PM

2 Pairs of Neon and a prayer for a Michigan release for me!!!...

One of my favorite Nikes ever!!!!!!!!!!

smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help