Remove this ad

HOOD17.niketalk

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Nov 8 11 8:59 AM

One of the best thread on NT

When does game start though? I need some basketball

TEAMROSHE(M:11)   #NT Twitter: Hood217
KD after '12 Finals Loss: "I wouldn't want to play with anybody else, I wouldn't want to play for any other city. I'm just proud to be part of this organization."

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Nov 9 11 12:57 AM

graphites go real nice with those uconn unis

NEED THESE GONE!FS Sz. 10 '07 Caro Blue Laser Huarache 2k4 (DS-$130) Sz. 10 Air Jordan XX3 White/Red (DS- $145) pm me.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY READY! If willing to offer trades LMK, you ship first

Quote    Reply   

NikeKid6

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Nov 9 11 5:18 AM

The homie Bazz

Celts-Sox-Pats-UCLA/Bos Bruins-Fighting Irish  617------310  W/b MiamiNights10.5 Anyone with a sz 10 pair of KD4 ASG or CEMENT IV out there!!??

Quote    Reply   

jeffgdula

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Nov 9 11 11:44 AM

Jahtiek wrote:
The 2k Sports Tournament Started On Monday. 129 Team's Play On Thursday So I'm Guessing That's The Official Start To The NCAAB 2011-2012 Season. @Hood217

129?  Is there a team playing twice?  Someone scrimmaging themselves and counting it?

My ShoesFor Sale:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tcugdu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
Nike Zoom Vomero+ 6
KD1 (autographed)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bostonmarc

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Nov 9 11 9:33 PM

Interesting that the Kentucky uniforms don't have the Lebron logo and none of the players in pics are wearing Lebrons. Also I think these are hyperfuse 2010. Were these ever released in this color?

Quote    Reply   

andfattoo

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Nov 9 11 11:32 PM

ralph91 wrote:
Couple from Kentucky vs Morehouse

Dang, they made my alma mater look REAL bad........ but oh well we are D-2, i cant expect much.

WTB: DS Lebron IX Galaxy sz 11

Quote    Reply   

KA0TIK1

#57 [url]

Nov 10 11 2:22 AM

cw2022 wrote:
was dude really wearing Griffey Hybrids? 2nd pic on first page
yea he was.. pretty funny in my opinion.. can't believe someone would rock those in a major ncaa game, even high school would be iffy.. smiley: laugh

superpine wrote: Awesome thread... you know Arizona is gonna come out with the heat this year

usually i would have to agree with you even though i hate the wildcats..  but with someone rocking air max jr's in a game smiley: rollmight need to talk to the equipment manage or something but that is just crazy.. 

For Sale
DS Air Jordan Retro VII- FTLOTG Olympics- Sz 12, DS Air Jordan Retro XII- Taxi Low's- Sz 12, DS Nike Zoom Kobe V- Draft Day's- Sz 12,, DS Nike Air Max 95- Black/Football Blue- Sz 12
Want To Buy/Trade For
Any Steve Nash Shoe- Size 11.5 through 13- Hit me up if you got something.

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Nov 10 11 2:37 AM

personal choice, granted not a basketball shoe but they may work for him?

NEED THESE GONE!FS Sz. 10 '07 Caro Blue Laser Huarache 2k4 (DS-$130) Sz. 10 Air Jordan XX3 White/Red (DS- $145) pm me.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY READY! If willing to offer trades LMK, you ship first

Quote    Reply   

DatRealBalla12

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Nov 10 11 4:13 AM

bostonmarc wrote:
Interesting that the Kentucky uniforms don't have the Lebron logo and none of the players in pics are wearing Lebrons. Also I think these are hyperfuse 2010. Were these ever released in this color?

They are the 2010 'fuses, and yeah it was realeased with the other TB colors..were still sitting at the HoH by me in NY 
July/August

ASK ME NO QUESTIONS, I'LL TELL YOU NO LIES..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help