Remove this ad

sneaksoy1

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Oct 30 11 8:38 PM

raptors29 wrote:
sneaksoy1 wrote:
Ah my favorite thread of the year is back!

But on a side note, DII stand up

I may have to put some of my pics up in this thread, got a few things to break out on court this year. DII is still NCAA? smiley: smile  
What school you play at? And yeah there's still that blue NCAA logo on the jerseys.

Upper Iowa. Got some 2k4s on deck for our first game at Drake.

Selling part of my collection, OG Jordans, Prestos, etc. size 13 http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/sneaksoy1/For%20Sale/
J
UMPMAN
LOYALIST
#83  X
  Team Durantula

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

raptors29

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Oct 31 11 12:40 AM

smiley: pimp

sneaksoy1 wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
sneaksoy1 wrote:
Ah my favorite thread of the year is back!

But on a side note, DII stand up

I may have to put some of my pics up in this thread, got a few things to break out on court this year. DII is still NCAA? smiley: smile  
What school you play at? And yeah there's still that blue NCAA logo on the jerseys.

Upper Iowa. Got some 2k4s on deck for our first game at Drake.

smiley: pimp I played JUCO ball in Iowa. I should break out something nice for when we play LSU or Clemson though. Nothing goes with my school colors though...

Quote    Reply   

OnlyFootball

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Nov 2 11 12:52 AM

I think he rolled the waistband. You can see the home and away jersey waistands in this photo, and neither appears to be all-white or all-blue:

Wanted: Overkill X New Balance 577 "Berlin Wall Pack"

References:
eltouha

Quote    Reply   

MP23

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Nov 2 11 6:45 PM

Raptors29,

When did you play at IWCC? I attended there back in 2004 and I always see guys come out of there and play ball at other colleges. I remember how they always had a great team.

Quote    Reply   

DaG311

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Nov 3 11 2:15 PM

Penn State with their new gray uniforms. Shoes range from hyperdunks, hyperfuse, and Kobe's

Momma always said there's awful lot you can tell about a person by they shoes. Where they goin, where they been...I've worn lots of shoes- Forrest Gump

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help