Remove this ad

Gnarled.niketalk

#301 [url]

Apr 14 12 2:30 AM

purplenurple1414 wrote:
Peep Game wrote:
MrSwagtastic wrote:
wait...what makes 2chainz so great....semi srs
His....*puts hands over face* "swag"...and his fantastic ear for production. Like Rick Ross in a way.

This, with less talent. Or presence.

Don't forget the way he significantly and memorably yells his name. TWO CHAAAIEEEEEEENNZZ.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

VicRain24.niketalk

Registered Member

#303 [url]

Apr 14 12 1:15 PM

purplenurple1414 wrote:
Peep Game wrote:
MrSwagtastic wrote:
wait...what makes 2chainz so great....semi srs
His....*puts hands over face* "swag"...and his fantastic ear for production. Like Rick Ross in a way.

This, with less talent. Or presence.

That.

Whips aint $*%# but my kicks look sickkk....I dont wear jewelz too much conflict image

Quote    Reply   

DipsetGeneral

Registered Member

#304 [url]

Apr 14 12 7:53 PM

http://www.mtv.com/videos...sts-silent-support.jhtml

Kanye West Changes “Theraflu” Title to “Way Too Cold”

cold

Today, Kanye announced the creative decision to change the title of “Theraflu”to “Way Too Cold” feat. DJ Khaled. Along with the name change, Kanye has released new artwork for the single (seen below). The song is currently available to purchase from KanyeWest.com and will hit iTunes and other digital retailers in the coming week.

Last Edited By: DipsetGeneral Apr 14 12 10:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

DipsetGeneral

Registered Member

#305 [url]

Apr 15 12 4:40 PM

Kanye West’s Sixth Solo Album Coming This Year

Kanye West's 6th Studio Album is Dropping in 2012

Last week, Kanye West lit up the airwaves with a surprise Funkmaster Flex exclusive of his incendiary new track “THERAFLU” through New York’s Hot 97. Within hours, the track and its vivid, revealing, personal lyrics had taken over the blogosphere, streets and clubs, inciting a firestorm in the press, both on and offline. Praised by fans and attacked by detractors, “THERAFLU” ignited controversy the way only a new Kanye West track can.

Today, Kanye announces the creative decision to title the track ‘WAY TOO COLD’ feat.DJ Khaled.

Whether it’s been through his pioneering lifestyle blog, his unabashed, frequently controversial twitter feed, or his wildly popular “G.O.O.D. Fridays” download series, Kanye West has always used the online space – perhaps as well as any artist of his era – to give fans access to his creative world. Now, in an effort to bring his fans the freshest, most undiluted version of his music, Kanye will offer ‘WAY TOO COLD’ for sale through his website http://kanyewest.com. This direct digital offering marks a first for West. The track will also be made available to all digital retailers and services.

The release of ‘WAY TOO COLD’ only heightened the thirst for “Mercy,” the first track off of the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music project. On Thursday evening, ClearChannel stations nationwide were given a first pass at “Mercy,” resulting in hundreds of plays nationwide before the track dropped exclusively on iTunes at 12:01 Friday morning…G.O.O.D. Friday.

“Mercy,” - featuring G.O.O.D. Music labelmates Big Sean and Pusha T, along with an all-star assist from 2 Chainz, arguably the hottest new artist coming out of the South – is the first single from the hotly anticipated G.O.O.D. Music album, which will see its release this summer. The project will mark the second official release through G.O.O.D. Music’s new venture with Def Jam Recordings, to be followed this year by Big Sean’s sophomore effort, Kanye West’s next solo album, and future releases from Pusha T, Q-Tip and many more.

Stay tuned for further details on the G.O.O.D. Music album in coming weeks, as well as info on the label’s burgeoning roster of talent, helmed by one of music’s greatest forces,Kanye West

Kanye West To Collaborate With Chief Keef

posted April 11, 2012 at 9:07PM EDT | /static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">21 comments

Kanye West To Collaborate With Chief Keef

Chicago producer Young Chop reveals that Kanye West and Chief Keef are planning to hit the studio together.

Fake Shore Drive recently caught up with budding Chicago producer Young Chop to discuss he recent production deal with Warner Bros. Records. During the interview, Chop revealed that fellow Chi-Town artistKanye West reached out to him and frequent collaborator Chief Keef. He said that not only did he send Yeezy about a dozen of is original productions, but that the G.O.O.D. Music impresario is looking to link up with Chief in the studio.

"[Kanye West’s] digging it. He has like 12 Young Chop beats right now as a matter of fact," he said. "He’s a fan of [Chief] Keef...[there's a collaboration] that’s happening."

Chop also spoke on his production deal with Warner, who he explained discovered him through Chief Keef's single "3Hunna." He explained that while the deal isn't exactly a traditional record deal, it will allow him to get his records to major artists. 

"I had a deal on the table. The Warner deal was on the table for a little while. And after looking at it, my manager and I decided it was the best look. So we took the deal with Warner Bros," he explained. "The record that got their attention was '3Hunna.' Then they started looking at the 'I Don’t Like' and everything that I did for the Chief Keef movement. They really loved all of that... it’s somewhat like a record deal, but it’s more of a publishing thing. You’ve gotta get your beats to artists, and get placements. You’ve gotta make the beats hot enough to get placements on major albums."

Last Edited By: DipsetGeneral Apr 15 12 5:09 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

blackmagnus514

Registered Member

#308 [url]

Apr 15 12 10:13 PM

Future isn't here to stay. He's the latest in the long line of here today, gone tomorrow Atlanta trap rappers. He'll be gone soon enough.

Warner signing producers to production deals and they haven't charted yet and have a limited production resume?

Tumblr
"Mind's at a place where yours aint, so I'm wearing war paint"
@KarstenNV

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Apr 16 12 12:28 AM

^Im tryna figure out why is Future gettin a pass for auto-tune but people hate on T-Pain and T-Pain is way more talented than dude.

The more I hear the beat change up the worse it gets, it just throws the flow of the song off. Ye really didnt need that.

TEAM SOLO DOLO

Quote    Reply   

Peep Game.niketalk

Registered Member

#310 [url]

Apr 16 12 1:04 AM

Maximus Meridius wrote:
^Im tryna figure out why is Future gettin a pass for auto-tune but people hate on T-Pain and T-Pain is way more talented than dude.

The more I hear the beat change up the worse it gets, it just throws the flow of the song off. Ye really didnt need that.
I really have no idea. Dude can barely rap without autotune, so I'm trying to figure that out myself

Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Spurs Supersonics
@MegaWuBanga
   RIDING WITH LEINART

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FinallyFamous.niketalk

Registered Member

#315 [url]

Apr 16 12 10:33 AM

Peep Game wrote:
WearinTheFourFive wrote:
niquefreak94 wrote:

let's look at what he did for the past GOOD Music/Kanye stuff: Gorgeous hook, All of the Lights bridge, GOOD Friday hook, The Joy Bridge. Yeah i'm ready to hear what he has to add. 
Why didn't you mention that "verse" on CDDF?smiley: laugh
smiley: laughWord! Cudi may as well be Future. Dude needs to stick to 4 bar hooks and crooning in the background while everybody else shines.

. Cudi haters LMFAOOOO

Cleveland Cavaliers.  Cleveland Indians. Ohio State 13'. Cleveland Browns/Ravens

Quote    Reply   

thekillerj23

Registered Member

#318 [url]

Apr 17 12 12:36 PM

JayMosEnvied wrote:
Hating on what? He's garbage.

QFT

TEAM CLEVELAND: BROWNS, CAVS, INDIANS, AND OHIO STATE
He put
AKRON on the MAP, He STABBED CLEVELAND in the back
Graduated Mechanical Engineering Student From The University of Akron
: My Collection

Quote    Reply   

blazinRook.niketalk

Registered Member

#319 [url]

Apr 17 12 1:14 PM

thekillerj23 wrote:
JayMosEnvied wrote:
Hating on what? He's garbage.

QFT
he's far from garbage. 

he's not shining on tracks like Mercy but he absolutely kills his lane " pursuit of happiness" "heart of a lion"..

"I'm a Rich Woman's Lover and a Poor Woman's Dream." - Ol' Otis

Quote    Reply   

DipsetGeneral

Registered Member

#320 [url]

Apr 17 12 3:26 PM

4/17/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
KANYE WESTTheraflu Has Last Laughin Rap Drama
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West and Theraflu
The people at Theraflu insist they're not as stuffy as you think ... claiming they DID NOT force Kanye West to change the title of his new song

The song in question is "Theraflu" ... or WAS "Theraflu" -- Kanye retitled his Kris Humphries diss track over the weekend and it's now known as, "Way Too Cold."

Rumors are swirling that Kanye buckled under legal pressure from the company behind Theraflu -- but both Kanye and the cold medicine people claim it's all BS. 

In fact, the Theraflu people sent us a statement about the situation ... telling us, "Novartis Consumer Health did not ask that the name be changed -- that request would be way too cold."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Last Edited By: DipsetGeneral Apr 17 12 6:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help