Remove this ad

MP23

Registered Member

Lead

Sep 30 11 3:44 PM

Tags : :

Alright guys, so I know that a lot of us have been talking in the MLB thread about trying to figure out all the Nike Pro lines of garments/undershirts/compression that we have seen over the years, not just in baseball but in all sports too, such as football and basketball.  I figured that having a seperate thread would be for the best so everyone can post pics and we can all help each other out to inform of the years they came out, the line name, maybe identify something someone has a question on, etc.  Unfortunately, I do not have any pics to start these one out but I am sure a lot of members would have some pics, whether it be their own or some images of athletes wearing some. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 3 11 4:35 PM

I'm not giving up just yet! I'm getting a new- old Nike authentic dri-fit this week and I'll post pictures once it comes (looking thurs-sat.) because I want to know what year it is from. Does anyone know when nike's apparel contract expires with MLB?

Quote    Reply   

The Stoic Paisano

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:12 PM

Terrell Owens 2004 Nike Pro Ad

Not my listings. These are the first models that I remember seeing, but could've sworn Vick wore it on an Eastbay cover in 2001-2. Maybe my timeline is off.

Worst part of those were the damn extra fabric on the neck. It wasn't enough to be called a mock but it wasn't as tight as the body material and looked really goofy.

Quote    Reply   

damnTHOSEjs

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Oct 3 11 10:24 PM

Apparently, the claims of UA and Nike about "compression" haven't been perfected according to an NTer (I forgot, but there was a thread about it on the Sports forum).

He says Skinz has the most legit claims.

Just putting this info out there.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 5 11 6:13 AM

you can pick up compression stuff from nike all day at ross! they usually have them from 14.99 - 19.99. ive even gotten the padded shorts and tops for 17.99 when they normally $75. i got a padded black top for 5.99 last month! Ross is where to go to get this stuff! off subject but i also bought some superbad receiving gloves from tj maxx for 24 when they normally like 45 or somethin

Quote    Reply   

prysock

#10 [url]

Mar 27 14 3:54 AM

I see more of the Nike shirt, that's football shirt. In this http://www.wysjg.com/ site's football shirt. Half of all Nike.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help