#761 [url]

May 22 12 3:35 AM

EastbayRep wrote:
macgyver35 wrote:
cowed77 wrote:

nice man!
thanks alot, appreciate it! *brofist
im from singapore anyways.

have an eye on those 2k4s in ur shop hahaha.... mayb in a month's time.

or some IDs for july, my bday month... will get to u again!

Oops! sorry, I was thinking Singapore and typed Philippines. smiley: embarassed
We do ship to Singapore. If you have any questions on our international shipping rates/policies just let us know!

EastbayRep - Kristin

I know, but shipping costs are off the charts prohibitive

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cowed77

#762 [url]

May 26 12 12:24 PM

Had a shootaround, and a tourney game in these 2.5s

I'm a convert. It is, for me at least, an upgrade over the 1.5

The formotion or pure motion, or watever that podular outsole the 1.5s were boss, but these aren't shabby at all.
The crazy good stop on a dime traction made these the better ones for me. Crazily light as well.

My previous fav balling sneaks were the 2k4, Kobe 2. Loved the Kobe Vs, but a seriously bad sprain made me slightly squeamish over wearing lowtops now. (don't start on the low tops being the same, heel cup support just as impt yada, mayb it's just psychological)

Glad I skipped over the Kobe VIIs for these.

It's been awhile since the 2k4s, so my memory of them is abit fuzzy, but these are right now to me, the best hooping sneaks, bar none.
The only peeve I had with the OG 2k4s was the slightly hard cushioning, which was why I had the Kobe 2s as another fav, but the cushioning in them 2.5 are at least the same as the 2k4, so for those who loved the 2k4, u WILL love these.

Quote    Reply   

AlSnEaKs.niketalk

Registered Member

#764 [url]

May 31 12 8:03 PM

just a heads up. a bunch of the team colorway Rose 1.0s been hitting Ross for $21. mainly huge sizes but there are scattered small sizes as well. really just the luck of the draw I guess.

Rep code: diggy11 for 20% off at www.karmaloop.com
Twitter: @AlSneaks
PSN: ADKTD (MW3)

Quote    Reply   

cashville2400

#765 [url]

Jun 1 12 12:50 AM

Wow thanks for the info. I have never really seen these colors and I am interested in getting some 1s. I will keep my open for them. I have been checking eBay but I thought they were fakes.

Quote    Reply   

AlSnEaKs.niketalk

Registered Member

#766 [url]

Jun 1 12 1:13 AM

cashville2400 wrote:
Wow thanks for the info. I have never really seen these colors and I am interested in getting some 1s. I will keep my open for them. I have been checking eBay but I thought they were fakes.
some are so I'd watch out! I haven't seen fakes in person, but the shape of fakes seems to be off in the pics. It's kind of difficult with 1s so if I even have to ask "are they fake?" I normally just pass. since Ross is getting a ton of these colorways in you'll probably see a bunch of  legit pairs hitting eBay though.

Quote    Reply   

cashville2400

#769 [url]

Jun 2 12 5:03 PM

Well I checked 2 different Ross stores with no luck. They both had Adidas Adipremes, and some regular adizero, but no Rose. I did see the DHoward Adidas Adipower and Adidas Adipower 2.

Quote    Reply   

macgyver35

Registered Member

#770 [url]

Jun 2 12 5:38 PM

I got some NCAA adiZero roses samples etc. scattered sizes/colors for those seriously interested. After the weekend I'll dig them out and take a group photo so people interested can see what I got. Good looks on the info AJSNEAKS!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

AlSnEaKs.niketalk

Registered Member

#774 [url]

Jun 5 12 1:49 AM

spotted a few more. again, they're mostly huge sizes. in fact, the smallest I've seen is a size 11. not to discourage you, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I wore a smaller size.

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#776 [url]

Jun 5 12 3:26 AM

wowwww black toes?!

NEED THESE GONE!FS Sz. 10 '07 Caro Blue Laser Huarache 2k4 (DS-$130) Sz. 10 Air Jordan XX3 White/Red (DS- $145) pm me.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY READY! If willing to offer trades LMK, you ship first

Quote    Reply   

City Spud81

#778 [url]

Jun 5 12 10:43 AM

Hey guys. I'm interested in ID'ing a pair of the mi Adizero Crazy Lights but I tried on a pair at the outlet and they fit no where near to true to size...anyone else finding this out? Im a true 12 and I could not get the 12 on my foot....a 13 fit fine though. Anyone else run into this also?

NORTH CAROLINA STATE WOLFPACK
Spuds Drop - My Daily Blog
FS/Trade:  KD Nerfs - DS sz. 12

Quote    Reply   

cashville2400

#780 [url]

Jun 7 12 8:54 PM

Well I got my Rose 2 today from Footlocker and was pretty pissed. The shoes were fine, but the box was crushed.

Then, I looked inside and it has a Nike tag. I have never seen anything delivered like this , especially from Footlocker. Is there anything I can do?

Oh well they fit good , look good, and are very comfortable. Love my first of many to come Rose's

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help