Remove this ad

mt3130

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Oct 1 11 9:54 PM

thanks duke. your impressions are very reliable and have served me well in the past. these might be the shoes that break my adidas drought. i bought the ts supernatural creators and the ts creators before that and both gave me shin splints really bad within just a couple times of playing in them, so adidas always make me nervous.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jookz.niketalk

#23 [url]

Oct 3 11 7:34 PM

duke4005 wrote:
^^^mt, my pair should be here tomorrow or MOnday - as soon as they get in I will give you a quick run through.

can't wait to see your review.  assuming there will be a thorough counterkicks write up?  idk which colorway to cop, still regret missing out on a pair of the 1.5's

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Oct 4 11 12:08 AM

hoping my ftl gets em by tomorrow so i can try them on so i can be in and out at the es this weekend

NEED THESE GONE!FS Sz. 10 '07 Caro Blue Laser Huarache 2k4 (DS-$130) Sz. 10 Air Jordan XX3 White/Red (DS- $145) pm me.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY READY! If willing to offer trades LMK, you ship first

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Oct 4 11 10:23 AM

why do the black color have a different forefoot than the others? makes me not like the black colorway. wish they would have had the toe cap like the other colorways. that home colorway is sick...

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Oct 4 11 10:46 AM

I love the different variation of textures in each colorway, it is a nice detail, one that many may not notice initially. The tox box looks a bit long, which suggests that they've used a different last in their Rose line this year.

Quote    Reply   

duke4005

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Oct 5 11 12:20 AM

Absolutely got the CK review coming. Next up should be the Ghost vs. Stupidly Lights though. I can say the Ghosts are VERY nice. Not a favorite, but all the same, for the price, a good shoe.

Joshua 6:20
6:20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city.

Devil since 1986... Can you play the game?

Quote    Reply   

bballkid11.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Oct 5 11 2:38 PM

I am hoping my local footlocker gets em in 2mrrow....

I will be balling in them 2mrrw night asap. lol!!

The white or Black colorway first? hmmm...

"Cuz All My Kickz FLyyyyyy  Like Liu Kang"

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#33 [url]

Oct 5 11 6:54 PM

Good look macgyver... JusT returned from my local ftl and they haven't received their shipment -_-

NEED THESE GONE!FS Sz. 10 '07 Caro Blue Laser Huarache 2k4 (DS-$130) Sz. 10 Air Jordan XX3 White/Red (DS- $145) pm me.  ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY READY! If willing to offer trades LMK, you ship first

Quote    Reply   

SleepyBlueDemon

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Oct 6 11 3:03 AM

DNeou20 wrote:
and your point is? why can't an athlete put out a colorway for his roots? even if they aren't sponsored?

Just an observation.  They're pretty much a top 10 program nationally, with the top player in 2013 in Jabari Parker, so they get a lot of exposure and I get to see them play a bunch in tournaments and on TV here in Chicago.  Just thought it woulda been cool if they wore the shoes in their colorway last year.  Who knows, maybe they will this year...

Quote    Reply   

macgyver35

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Oct 6 11 4:09 AM

DNeou20 wrote:
Good look macgyver... JusT returned from my local ftl and they haven't received their shipment -_-

I'm on the hunt for these tomorrow while I'm in SF. smiley: nerd

Delays in shipment are pretty common with footlocker releases it seems. Footlocker doors are having adiZero Rose window display takeovers for this release. It wouldn't surprise me though if due to delays in shipping the displays and shoes don't hit stores till this weekend. 

Quote    Reply   

DNeou20

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Oct 6 11 4:17 AM

True, I'm hoping the shipments to the es are delayed too haha. I kind of want 2 pairs of blacks but have l trains on my list alon w the dominates later

Quote    Reply   

EvansST

Registered Member

#38 [url]

Oct 6 11 7:00 AM

macgyver35 wrote:
DNeou20 wrote:

I'm on the hunt for these tomorrow while I'm in SF. smiley: nerd

Delays in shipment are pretty common with footlocker releases it seems. Footlocker doors are having adiZero Rose window display takeovers for this release. It wouldn't surprise me though if due to delays in shipping the displays and shoes don't hit stores till this weekend. 
Adidas in Westfield mall will have them.

May the force be with you...

Quote    Reply   

NikeKid6

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Oct 6 11 3:08 PM

RD on the Christmas joints? assume around Xmas time? needs them red ones

Celts-Sox-Pats-UCLA/Bos Bruins-Fighting Irish  617------310  W/b MiamiNights10.5 Anyone with a sz 10 pair of KD4 ASG or CEMENT IV out there!!??

Quote    Reply   

bballkid11.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Oct 6 11 10:36 PM

Scooped Mine early this morning from HOH in my area.
Balled in them in my game tonight!

Im telling you right now, AMAZING!! Im usually a Nike guy but these are my new favorite shoe and I will be copping Homes next week.
The lace lock is just unbelievable!!!! Feels like im running on a pillow!!

LOVE THIS SHOE!!! Cannot beat it for that price and Great Quality. Adidas really hit it on the head with this one!

"Cuz All My Kickz FLyyyyyy  Like Liu Kang"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help