Remove this ad

Delaneyj1

Lead

Sep 16 11 11:25 AM

Tags : :

Designed by Ronnie Fieg, the latest chapter of the Gel-Lyte saga finds itself on the cover of Sneaker Freaker.  No word on a release as of now, but stay tuned as I'll keep you posted.

Follow on Twitter @AirJustinn; Sz. 8.5 Blake Griffin Hyperdunks Available
KICK GAME PROPER

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Sep 16 11 11:27 AM

These became such a pain to buy, as soon as people saw they could flip them for 2-300 the websites started getting slammed. Cool color way as usual and most likely top notch materials again, but unless ronnie fieg's website has way better servers than Davidz.com these will be impossible to get.

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Sep 19 11 6:07 AM

These are nice. I'm opting for the Leatherbacks instead, but these are smooth. Really hope the GLIIIs are easier to cop from now on though.

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   

DownyBoy

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Sep 21 11 11:25 AM

mints wrote:
These became such a pain to buy, as soon as people saw they could flip them for 2-300 the websites started getting slammed. Cool color way as usual and most likely top notch materials again, but unless ronnie fieg's website has way better servers than Davidz.com these will be impossible to get.
remember when the first david z asics collab came out, it was so easy to buy online. even had one of their customer service reps emailing me when they would release and links. times changed. easy pass on all these and especially at $130.

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
variety is the spice of life

Quote    Reply   

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Sep 21 11 9:21 PM

I'd say up until the Nice Kicks 2.0 they were easy. After that one the site started crashing in the minutes leading up to the release. Am I reading this right, there's only going to be 72 pairs of these? Unless he's going to do random drops through the day these are going to be just nice to look at online.

Quote    Reply   

RAWairMIA

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Sep 22 11 7:59 AM

I need these and the leatherbacks.

God,family,music,& sneakers in that order.
FS,AIR YEEZY 2 BLACK SOLAR RED SZ'S11 & 11.5,$1800 ALSO LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A SZ 8 OR 8.5 BLACK AND SOLAR LOCALLY ONLY,WOULD LIKE TO TRADE DS ZEN YEEZY 1 SZ 11 FOR PLATINUM YEEZY 2 SZ'S 10.5 OR 11

Quote    Reply   

FLINTGREY

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Sep 22 11 10:31 AM

mints wrote:
These became such a pain to buy.....these will be impossible to get.
mints wrote:
Unless he's going to do random drops through the day these are going to be just nice to look at online.
Real talk.

DownyBoy wrote:

remember when the first david z asics collab came out, it was so easy to buy online. even had one of their customer service reps emailing me when they would release and links. times changed. easy pass on all these and especially at $130.
Hype kills. And I hate it.

I really, really want a pair of these but if its going to be like this, I'll settle for some other GL3s.

[email protected]     www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com

teamLUNARlite     teamAMfam  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Freeze.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Sep 22 11 4:37 PM

these are kind of dope. i missed the mint leaf smh, been looking for them on ebay.

i thought ronnie was done with collabs or was that just with davidz?

Noooooooo not the buttons!!!
Not my Gumdrop buttons!!!! Ur a Monster!!!

Lakers tho...

Quote    Reply   

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Sep 23 11 7:46 PM

Freeze wrote:
these are kind of dope. i missed the mint leaf smh, been looking for them on ebay.

i thought ronnie was done with collabs or was that just with davidz?

He's done with Davidz, This shoe is going to be the first major release of his own store. They've had the Sebagos he worked on for most of the summer, but this is going to be what brings in a crowd.

Quote    Reply   

Holiday.niketalk

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Sep 23 11 9:07 PM

Need to start plannin this one out, wonder how long I will need to camp for?

Dam Day, It'd Stupid To Diss You, Even Your Superficial Comments Are Super Official

Brooklyn Zoo

Looking for a pair of KD Nerfs 12-13, CASH IN HAND, PM ME!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 27 11 3:50 PM

Holiday wrote:
Need to start plannin this one out, wonder how long I will need to camp for?

I'm thinking about heading to this release.. did you cop cigars?

Jet Life
TeamYankees
Broadway Blueshirts
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S #58

@SEEDIVINETRUTH

Quote    Reply   

Holiday.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Sep 27 11 4:37 PM

Yup, I was there with Blue Shirt and the Gold Glasses fam, I was going to mention it to you, but I saw you looked dumb sleepy! lol

Dam Day, It'd Stupid To Diss You, Even Your Superficial Comments Are Super Official

Brooklyn Zoo

Looking for a pair of KD Nerfs 12-13, CASH IN HAND, PM ME!

Last Edited By: Holiday Sep 27 11 4:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 27 11 7:14 PM

Holiday wrote:
Yup, I was there with Blue Shirt and the Gold Glasses fam, I was going to mention it to you, but I saw you looked dumb sleepy! lol
ohhh, with the Aqua dunks on? Dude i offered you a seat lol... should of said something.. I was tired though, thank god for the whip. When you tryna line up for these?

Jet Life
TeamYankees
Broadway Blueshirts
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S #58

@SEEDIVINETRUTH

Quote    Reply   

elcerrito91

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Sep 28 11 4:39 PM

I heard some have been camping or plan on camping for 72 hours ...the other site....as high as the hype is on these, it could be much worse...asics doesn't receive the same attention as say Nike, and that's why I say that it could be much worse....but since the blogs are hyping these up, the hype on the brand could come, i hope it doesn't though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help