you can't have a post about korean girls without posting this:

smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 

Quote    Reply   

copped

Registered Member

#64 [url]

Sep 5 11 10:33 AM

is there ever a sunny day there? looks like in all your pics its gloomy and cloudy... that looks depressing as $!*!

TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS
&

TEAM NEW YORK KNICKS

Quote    Reply   

lauk4kicks

Registered Member

#65 [url]

Sep 5 11 11:21 AM

Cool trip, definitely looked like lots of fun!

I hope you got to smash one of those k pop stars.

You'd need a space shuttle or a ladder thats forever...

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#67 [url]

Sep 5 11 12:01 PM

bulls90s
 thought the other thread was dead until I saw this.smiley: eeksmiley: laugh

'Nuff said about SNSD but I hate you even more when I saw a pic of Hyun Ah (blurry though)!!!smiley: madsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: mad I love Hyun Ah.smiley: embarassed

My homie keeps telling me he's hoping SNSD's gonna come over here in the PI to perform but I always tell him it ain't happening.smiley: laughsmiley: laugh 

hahah my main biases are SNSD so sorry if i am slightly biased toward them, thats said hyuna is gorgeous and tiny and she has sexy tanned skin while korean girls are white as porcelain. and her body when doing the bubble pop dance.smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

phillip929
did you meet taeyang? lol.

i didnt meet any YG artists like Big Bang or 2ne1 which i was disappointed about but maybe next time when i head back and we missed out on 2ne1 at a music show by 1 week

FullTech

stiffy, is there any NY concerts/festivals in october? smiley: nerd

In NY during october there will be 2 Kpop related events one being the MusicBank WorldTour which will be free on Sunday Oct 10 at 7 at Randalls Island Park

http://www.last.fm/event/...nk+World+Tour+-+New+York

The other even is SMtown in NY on Sunday Oct 23rd at Madison Square ticket prices will range from $40-200

http://www.allkpop.com/20...live-in-nyc-this-october

copped
is there ever a sunny day there? looks like in all your pics its gloomy and cloudy... that looks depressing as $!*!

HAHAHA funny that you say that, well first off its a HUGE city home to a couple million people and they all have cars not so much scooters like southeast asia so smog levels are high.

second it was the rainy season, so everyday forecasted rain, but most of the time it was just cloudy and never rained at all.

third, the last week i was there the biggest rain storm in 50 years decided to manifest and this caused landslides and stuff in Seoul and around SK. 

hope this answers your querySee any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.

See any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.

DCALLAmerican

See any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.

What is that I dont even know what youre talking about

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

shogun.niketalk

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:29 PM

The girls in those Korean groups are smiley: smokin.

My friend who is half Korean says the girls in Korea were butt ugly when he visited.  smiley: laugh  I guess he prefers the Korean Americans over here.

Quote    Reply   

AndOneFlip

Registered Member

#70 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:55 PM

sounds like you had fun i gotta hit up seoul one day.

TEAMPACQUIAO

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

stiffy978

Registered Member

#72 [url]

Sep 5 11 3:31 PM

korean girls are just like girls from any other country.

there are some that look great on the streets and others not so much.

the girls you see that are celebs and performers are the epitome of a gorgeous korean woman, that or plastic surgery helped them.

though when i went to the clubs and out to the bars there were no shortage of good looking women, they dress very well and all wear heels, even on a bad day and for school.

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Sep 5 11 3:39 PM

the music shows such as Music Core and Inkigayo are free!??

nice pics though man, I didn't know Soshified puts together trips like these i guess i should get on and look for stuff like this instead of looking for
Jessica pictures all the time lol

#passf1r5t

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#74 [url]

Sep 5 11 8:46 PM

all of the musicshows are free ill try to explain how you can get into these with relative ease.

M! Countdown- easiest for foreigners to get into all you need to do is line up outside of the CJ E&M center before 6am stay there til 7 get a number written on you
check back in at 8 and they take about 80 people. Come back around 430 pm line up and your are in the show.

MusicCore- Hardest one to get into you need to register online a week before the show and then you are chosen randomly and are sent ticket to get to the live show

MusicBank- You wait until the previous weeks show ends and you call a number at shows end and you get tickets that way.

Inkigayo- Outside inki you line up according to fanclubs, fanclub members have preference and get to line up ahead of you. As a fan you need to have somesort of
item that proves you are a fan of the group whether it be an official ringtone or a recently released album which will get you a spot in line.

Thats said if you are a foreigner they will try harder for you to get in cause they want you to watch the shows from what ive seen.

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#76 [url]

Sep 5 11 9:10 PM

no mass, some here and there but for the most part, nothing much.

depends how much alcohol is in them, korean culture is to drink until you pass out.

it is not uncommon to see people sprawled outside of clubs sleeping next to trash, sewers, etc.

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

bulls90s

Registered Member

#77 [url]

Sep 6 11 1:06 AM

"Dat Mass"smiley: laugh  30t6p3b at sleeping next to sewers.

I'm biased too on SNSD. Got tons of pics saved.smiley: laugh30t6p3b

Taeyeon and Jessica got the most attention.smiley: devilsmiley: devil Kid Leader though.smiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassed

As far as I'm concerned, Super Junior performed twice as of now here in Manila and regarding SNSD, chances are slim.smiley: laugh

Would be really glad to see them live. Like you said stiffy, they are gorgeous in person.

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 

Quote    Reply   

SaintVitus07

Registered Member

#78 [url]

Sep 6 11 1:12 AM

stiffy978 wrote:
no mass, some here and there but for the most part, nothing much.

depends how much alcohol is in them, korean culture is to drink until you pass out.

it is not uncommon to see people sprawled outside of clubs sleeping next to trash, sewers, etc.
smiley: laugh

What a convo. NT dude asks another NT dude how "the mass" is in South Korea after the guy tries to post a legit thread about getting to see another country, and the first thing the guy asks is how flat the average chick's +++ is. Crazy world.

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#79 [url]

Sep 6 11 1:25 AM

~~sigh .. sometimes i feel like thats all NTers care about is whether females have "Mass"

I left the comfort of my surroundings and home to go and experience another country for its culture, food, music, and the occasional woman.

stop sitting around and pondering whether South Korean women have mass or not and go find out for yourself.

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

bulls90s

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Sep 6 11 5:08 AM

stiffy978 wrote:
the girls you see that are celebs and performers are the epitome of a gorgeous korean woman, that or plastic surgery helped them.

This but oh well...smiley: eyes

NTPI Only:
For sale : Nike Air Max Penny Orlando CW Size 11
PM me for details

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help