Sep 5 11 1:07 AM

Those foods looks ..extra delicious!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

finnns2003

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Sep 5 11 1:13 AM

Wow that looks like a fun time. It's amazing how similar Seoul looks to Tokyo. Tokyo still looks cooler. smiley: tongue

I'll have to put this on my list of places to visit soon. Did you bag any chicks?

Team Fitness JDMevolved Blog flickr Team Boston Celtics Team Miami Dolphins Team Seattle Mariners サイボーグ忍者

Quote    Reply   

DJ Rashy

#44 [url]

Sep 5 11 1:13 AM

Great pics. I'm going to be there for about two months mainly for sight seeing and dancing, i heard the b-boy scene out there is dope. 

wouldnt mind meeting some korean chicks though 

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 5 11 1:44 AM

finnns2003 wrote:
Wow that looks like a fun time. It's amazing how similar Seoul looks to Tokyo. Tokyo still looks cooler. smiley: tongue

I'll have to put this on my list of places to visit soon. Did you bag any chicks?

are you Japanese?

YANKEES

Quote    Reply   

DaeWing

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Sep 5 11 1:45 AM

stiffy,

LOL... I was watching that episode of Immortal Song where you guys were in the audience.. I was confused as to why there were so many foreigners in the audience. Now I know why! Great pictures btw.. I've been in Seoul for almost 5 years now and they have definitely made a lot of changes to make things more foreigner friendly.

Quote    Reply   

Klock

#50 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:18 AM

Dope pics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RocSole.niketalk

Registered Member

#51 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:21 AM

stiffy978 wrote:
RocSole wrote:

Info on the cutie in the black/white shirt in the front?
if youre talking about the guy wearing black and white with red shoes thats 2pm's Junsu
the other guy in black next to him is Junho

si. gracias.

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:52 AM

FullTech wrote:
sn00pee wrote:

sistar19 smiley: devil
god i wanted to see Bora so baddddd, but Hyorin (on the left) is still gorgeous in person.smiley: devilsmiley: devilsmiley: devil

hopefully i get to go to MusicBank in NY and see them TVXQ, 2pm, Shinee, Hyori Lee, Sistar 19 and other artists

Also 2 weeks later will be Smtown in NY where SNSD, SuperJunior, Shinee, Boa, TVXQ and all of Sm's artists will be there, cant wait!

Kpop stars in America, doesnt happen often but when it does you gotta go

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

stiffy978

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Sep 5 11 2:56 AM

DaeWing wrote:
stiffy,

LOL... I was watching that episode of Immortal Song where you guys were in the audience.. I was confused as to why there were so many foreigners in the audience. Now I know why! Great pictures btw.. I've been in Seoul for almost 5 years now and they have definitely made a lot of changes to make things more foreigner friendly.
are you korean sir? i loved Korea so much that i wanted to move over there right when i got back to the states.

I wanna maybe teach english in Korea, decent pay with free housing thats awesome

i just have alot going on here now with school and stuff but if that fails i really want to do that.

I didnt go to Itaewon which i am disappointed and its like foreigner central haha.  

i need to learn korean cause knowing simple stuff doesnt help you get around

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 
Jessica Jung <3

Quote    Reply   

an dee 51o

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Sep 5 11 3:20 AM

Drunken Cow wrote:
Dam, I want to go Korea. I listen to all the older kpop though and dont know anything about the newer generation.
Yeah, I grew up listening to Drunken Tiger, SM Town, BoA, FinKL, YG Family (1TYM & Jinusean ), SES, etc

Only really heard of SNSD and Big Bang

ELECTRO ELECTRO ELECTRO   TEAM BURN ONE

Quote    Reply   

bulls90s

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Sep 5 11 4:19 AM

I thought the other thread was dead until I saw this.smiley: eeksmiley: laugh

'Nuff said about SNSD but I hate you even more when I saw a pic of Hyun Ah (blurry though)!!!smiley: madsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: mad I love Hyun Ah.smiley: embarassed

My homie keeps telling me he's hoping SNSD's gonna come over here in the PI to perform but I always tell him it ain't happening.smiley: laughsmiley: laugh

But dude, thanks for the story and pics you shared from the trip. Loving the images around Seoul man.smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp Koreans also love KARAOKE like us PINOYS!!!!smiley: smokin

Good thing, lot of Korean chicks are in the PI and hopefully my boy introduces one to me (his classmate).smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D 

Quote    Reply   

kobe82410

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Sep 5 11 5:34 AM

you can't have a post about korean girls without posting this:

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply