Remove this ad

Mycoldyourdone

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Aug 25 11 11:08 PM

hellaones wrote:
I stopped fb stalking because I heard there was a way for people to find out who stalks them

is this true or was she just bs'n?
lol no.  they would not let that slide at all.  

and even if there was a loophole, by the time you find out about it it would be fixed with the quickness.  interesting information gets passed around quick nowadays.

wait till you see my dick tracy comic book collection

Quote    Reply   

703FlipFiend

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Aug 25 11 11:26 PM

I stalk my girlfriend of 7 years the most. Fun.

TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch "I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby." -Dwight

Quote    Reply   

whywesteppin

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Aug 25 11 11:49 PM

Going to the website (listed under "more info" in the original post) and dragging the link beneath "Try dragging this link if the image doesn’t work for you" into my bookmarks bar worked for chrome.

The results:

Not too surprising... It's pretty much the same people I talk to/hang out with most anyway. Kind of disappointing, actually. I thought I stalked more.

I believe in Vünter Slaush

Quote    Reply   

iYen.niketalk

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Aug 25 11 11:50 PM

DMoney82 wrote:
Can somebody post a link that works in the address bar?

Follow op's first step.
Paste this javascript:(function(){var script=document.createElement('script');script.type='text/javascript';script.src='http://thekeesh.com/js/edges.js';document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0           ].appendChild(script);}())

Last Edited By: iYen Aug 25 11 11:53 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mycoldyourdone

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Aug 26 11 12:20 AM

still works...

if you want to do it the ghetto way - json

facebook.com/ajax/typeahead/search/first_degree.php?__a=1&filter[1]=user&lazy=1&viewer=[your_user_id_here_without_brackets]&token=v7&stale_ok=1&__user=[your_user_id_here_without_brackets]

wait till you see my dick tracy comic book collection

Quote    Reply   

TxRook.niketalk

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:18 AM

The method listed in the link right under "More Info" is much more simpler. I was having trouble but once I clicked on that link, it was real easy.
I had a feeling who my number 1 was going to be. I don't call it stalking though, just admiring from afar.
Sucks that these feelings started developing after I moved from NY, and now she wants to move Bad timing, even worse luck.

Quote    Reply   

ORSRT8.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:48 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that this is some kind of security risk? You have to disable security settings and then let a script run...hmmm no thanks

4 sale: sz 13 NDS Easter AF1 PM me for details. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help