Remove this ad

Young Handsome.niketalk

Registered Member

#101 [url]

Jul 16 12 4:07 PM

BUMP...

Mitchell & Ness 50% off...

code is FB50K12

just copped this for 142 shippedsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

C Money 88 05

Registered Member

#102 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:18 AM

Young Handsome wrote:
BUMP...

code is FB50K12

just copped this for 142 shippedsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

I thank you & hate you at the same time lol, that was one heck of a surprise last night, Payton finals jersey will look nice in my room though

Just chasing the dream trying to live the life.
Twitter- @SalutesNShrugs; Instagram- @SalutesNShrugs; 
email- [email protected]

Quote    Reply   

Nawzlew.niketalk

Registered Member

#103 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:54 AM

C Money 88 05 wrote:
Young Handsome wrote:
BUMP...

code is FB50K12

I thank you & hate you at the same time lol, that was one heck of a surprise last night, Payton finals jersey will look nice in my room though

Anyone know when this ends? Need a Pippen jersey ...

California, Show Your Teeth

Quote    Reply   

omgitswes.niketalk

Registered Member

#106 [url]

Jul 17 12 12:00 PM

I would if I could find some at a reasonable price.
I really want the Olympics jersey, but I just want to pay 50 for it. Even the replicas are 80

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

beh235

Registered Member

#109 [url]

Jul 17 12 1:23 PM

As I said while buying my jerseys, buy the players that you want to wear. I'm a sports fan, if I want to wear my jersey, I'm going to wear it regardless of what the fad is. Not gonna lie, it pissed me off watching this fad blow up. I've had jerseys since a kid, and the idea of them being unpopular all of a sudden because rappers don't wear them is ridiculous. Say what you want, but the "fad" started with Jay Z wearing a Jordan jersey, rappers followed. Jay Z said "jerseys are done" and people stopped and started wearing yankee hats. Now you got dudes in Alabama wearing yankee hatssmiley: grin. It's annoying how people follow rappers to determine what they want to wear and what's cool, people can be so stupid. /rant.

NTNY: '01-'02, '04-'08, '11-???   

Trickin' ain't the route/that's even if you got it/there's a method to you holdin' it when they can't do without it....

Quote    Reply   

CherryJ23

Registered Member

#111 [url]

Jul 17 12 8:27 PM

only jerseys I have left is basically jordan jerseys, authentic and swingman just cant let them go smiley: ohwell as a matter of fact I just recently rocked my away rookie jordan on the 4th of July smiley: pimp

PSN: HTowns_own23

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help