Remove this ad

jkballer5

Registered Member

#62 [url]

Aug 12 11 8:54 PM

Next season.

LOOKING FOR:  
Kobe 4 Away Finals/MVP sz 11/11.5, Kobe 5 DUKE sz 11.5, Kobe 6 Think Pink sz 11/11.5

PM me or email: jkirshner26@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   

FDUB.niketalk

Registered Member

#63 [url]

Aug 12 11 9:15 PM

I haven't really wore jerseys like that either since high school, but I had to get this jersey off of Mitchell & Ness... This Jersey is one of the best NBA jerseys ever.. Hands down.. I also have a Shaun Taylor authentic also... I am curious on how much that jersey is worth...

imagesmiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Aug 12 11 11:47 PM

still got my jordan bulls home pro-cut
still got my jordan bulls away pro-cut
still got my jordan bullets authentic

i got my vernon davis 49ers authentic in white that i plan on finally wearing when i find a nice 49ers fitted

picked up vlad guerrero expos authentic in white off my brother. got the expos fitted. going to a bbq next weekend so i'll probably throw that down with my '01 true blues

next pickup, authentic robinson cano in grey

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   

DAYTONA 5000

Registered Member

#66 [url]

Aug 12 11 11:56 PM

I have Jordan black and red pinstripe authentic, but that joint is mad long.
I need this jersey though

and a Rondogod joint.

DEDICATED TO MAN WHO BUILT PYRAMIDS

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Aug 12 11 11:58 PM

daytona what size is that mj?

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   

gregzzy23

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Aug 14 11 6:56 PM

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
mike23theking wrote:
JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
i'm goin nuts when NFL goes nike

sports fans never stopped wearing jerseys
Antonio Gates away authentic is copped soon as Nike has em available.

being realistic in regards to the nike taking over talk,  with an exclusive contract to all 32 teams, i'm almost certain the quality on both replicas and authentics will be the exact same as reeboks.

im kinda the opposite of you guys smiley: laugh   i can't wait for nike to take over so all the reebok stuff gets dropped significantly and ends up being found at places like marshalls and tj maxx.  i guarantee you legit $30-40 reebok authentics will be able to be had around this time next year because retailers will be marking stuff down heavily.

it was the same when reebok took over in 2001-02,  all the nike, puma, and adidas nfl stuff got marked down heavily, and same when reebok took over the nba in 04-05,  all the nike nba stuff got marked down heavily and was found in places like marshalls.
good point I will be on the lookout

T E A M Y A N K E E
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S 

Quote    Reply   

ninjahood

Registered Member

#70 [url]

Aug 14 11 7:12 PM

i still got all my jersey...im actually in da process of tailoring all my older ones that were way too big and making them fit nice.

da first bill is 150 dollars, imma pick up da tab in 2 weeks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

gameovertripleh

Registered Member

#71 [url]

Aug 14 11 7:13 PM

most jerseys i rock now are soccer.

but when i do go to games, i wear the team accordingly (most recently sf giants personalized authentic with my last name on the back )

TEAM BAY AREA

ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 510

Quote    Reply   

Mangudai954

Registered Member

#72 [url]

Aug 14 11 7:18 PM

Still got a blank authentic hardwood nights magic i need to attributed and a blank authentic navy mariners as well to turn into griffey. I think about getting my basketball jerseys tailored from time to time but eh.

Relate to the hate im everything that ever was..

Quote    Reply   

AIRJORDAN JB23

Registered Member

#75 [url]

Aug 14 11 8:29 PM

ninjahood wrote:
i still got all my jersey...im actually in da process of tailoring all my older ones that were way too big and making them fit nice.

How much does it run to get just one tailored? Some of my older jerseys could use some altering

New Jersey Nets
#2 Joe Johnson #7 C.J. Watson #8 Deron Williams #9 MarShon Brooks
#11 Brook Lopez
#14 Tyshawn Taylor #30 Reggie Evans #38 Mirza Teletovic
#42 Jerry Stackhouse
#43 Kris Humhpries #45 Gerald Wallace #? Keith Bogans
@AIRJORDANJB23
WTB - PINE GREEN FOAMS & COPPERS SZ 12

Quote    Reply   

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#76 [url]

Aug 14 11 9:08 PM

outside of the kiddos who went from size 60 jerseys to size medium skinny jeans because their favorite rapper told them to do so, there's always been a market for jerseys among sports fans.
 i wear the stuff i have but i don't wear it as much as i did when i was in high school or what have you.

co-sign

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#78 [url]

Aug 14 11 9:12 PM

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

How much does it run to get just one tailored? Some of my older jerseys could use some altering

samesmiley: laugh, some jerseys to this day are still too big for me and I had em back in the Jersey Era when I was still growingsmiley: sick

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   

Checks McGee.niketalk

Registered Member

#79 [url]

Aug 14 11 9:30 PM

CopleyRd wrote:
Do yall wear jersey to people that have been traded. For example a Saints Reggie Bush jersey.

it depends to me, for example a guy like kevin garnett  who played 12 seasons with the timberwolves and made his name there, i have no problem wearing his timberwolves jersey.   if i remember a player for his achievements on that former team i have no problem getting his old jersey.

this right here.

waitin another year or two until KG retires to bust out the white T-wolves joint smiley: pimp

Espana

Quote    Reply   

Mr Jordan04.niketalk

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Aug 14 11 9:39 PM

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help