Remove this ad

emiaj12.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Aug 16 11 6:09 AM

Done Payment! email sent....

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed"    -Michael Jordan.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zk1MPLS

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Aug 23 11 11:18 PM

Nice. I didn't know there was another batch order for the NT Alpha Shirt. Bought mine like a month ago. Got it within 3 weeks. PhilPost even delivered it to my doorstep.

Like kingcrux said, the shirts run big. I'm an Asian XL/2XL and US Large fits me well enough.

Props to Steez putting in work!

Team Philippines|TEAM LAKERS
PSN: zk1mpls|Origin: zk1mpls
Twitter

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 9 11 2:20 AM

where do we get the bank account info for payment? Been sending a couple of emails to kingcrux@gmail.com since Sunday but to no reply on how to pay?
BTW 1 XL and 1 L please if still available. 

FS: DS LEBRON 9 CHINA Sz. 10 RETAIL PRICE

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 10 11 10:18 PM

Still no updates from kingcrux. He said that there was a problem with the niketalk shirt and that he'll replace it with two new designs. been emailing him but still no reply...

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be"

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Nov 23 11 2:43 AM

Knowing Jojo he has a big surprise to go along with these tees. He must be up to something because he's been really quiet. Calm before the storm! Patience is a virtue.

FS: Adidas 60th Anniversary Diamond Superstar Pack Sz. 9.5 US P10,000 only pm or text me at 09176308303

Quote    Reply   

1Miguel.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Jan 10 12 4:08 AM

Emailed kingcrux but no update yet. 

EDIT: Got word from FB Page that its still on the works. So let's be patient. This will surely be worth the wait. Pimp

Last Edited By: 1Miguel Jan 25 12 4:16 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help