Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 10 11 2:47 AM

Tags : :

The last time I did this was in '09. It's high time I bring this dope tee back after all the questions and requests I got about it during Titan's 1st Year Anniversary. Or maybe it was Miss Mae rockin' Jordan IIIs. smiley: pimp

Reposting these photos for those who haven't seen them yet.

NKETLK Tee on CBS with Tiger Woods!

For more info on the photo, click HERE.

This adds to a growing list of NKETLK Tee sightings.

Just ask Andre Igoudala of the Philadelphia 76ers.

Or Chi McBride (iRobot)

Last but not the least, Ben Baller's ex-fiance, Sasha Singleton, holding the first NT plaque of appreciation (no tee here). Peep Jollibee in the back.

NT-Shirt Order Info

Payment Method: BDO direct CASH deposit only. Email me a snapshot of the deposit slip with your mailing address and contact info. (Payment must be made by August 16, Tuesday)
Sizies: S-2XL (please check the sizing chart below)
Price:  1,250 pesos shipped within the Philippines (orders will be shipped before the end of the month). This arrangement will spare you from international shipping charges and customs duty.

NON-MEMBERS and LURKERS are also welcome to buy.

Info about this tee

The NT-Shirt was designed by NikeTalk moderator Rajah A. (the artist formerly known as Mr Plump) and represents a clean, straightforward, classic design. The graphic colors mirror the NikeTalk layout and MJ's Chicago Bulls days on which Nelson C based it on. The top back neck features a rendition of the now familiar "NT" logo created by Method Man. The font graphic echos the retro typography of a certain footwear company. NikeTalk was launched to the public on December 10th, 1999, as we now quickly approach 12 solid years of operation.

NT-Shirt Measurement (USA sizing)

I'm 5'10", 165lbs., and wear a L.

Questions? Orders?

E-mail kingcrux@gmail.com

Wanna know how popular this tee is locally?

Click HERE for the original thread and HERE for the '09 thread.

Last Edited By: kingcrux31 Aug 14 11 12:05 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help