Lead

Aug 8 11 1:46 AM

Tags : :

http://mod.gov.sy/

-Wait for the page to completely load

PimpPimp

*** The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin' On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner
Everybody play the thug, till you run up on dem for his carats with a shotty like Elma Fudd
Then they play a different tune, dudes soften up and start singin' to the broads like Loon ***

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

HankMoody.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Aug 8 11 4:35 AM

The brutality over there has been unreal. I was just listening to On Point's segment on Syria a few hours ago.

There’s no easy way to say this so I’ll just say it, I met someone. It was an accident, I wasn’t looking for it, it wasn’t on the make, it was a perfect storm. She said one thing, I said another, next thing I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there’s this feeling in my gut she might be the one. She’s completely nuts in a way that makes me smile, highly neurotic with a great deal of maintenance required. She is you, ____. That's good  news.                                                                Quaecumque sunt vera

Quote    Reply   

INS

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Aug 8 11 6:11 AM

IheartDrums wrote:
wish they could hack me a vivalabus password.
whats a vivalabus?
page wont load for me, i am disappoint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Aug 8 11 11:05 AM

For those that missed it

*** The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin' On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner
Everybody play the thug, till you run up on dem for his carats with a shotty like Elma Fudd
Then they play a different tune, dudes soften up and start singin' to the broads like Loon ***

Quote    Reply   

IheartDrums.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Aug 8 11 1:36 PM

INS wrote:
IheartDrums wrote:
wish they could hack me a vivalabus password.
whats a vivalabus?
page wont load for me, i am disappoint

a website with a bus, and its similar to the reaaaallly famous one you probably already know about. it was created by D. Sanchez even. But they havent updated in over a year. Indifferent

TEAM XBOX360
Gt: Juliansdad41310
.:GAMERTAG= "rbarber1234"

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help