Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 29 11 10:55 AM

Tags : :

I'm out in the bay area coming from Florida what's the deal with this In and Out Burger, what's good there and all that
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thegoat121886

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jul 29 11 11:16 AM

#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

Oh YoU MaD

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jul 29 11 11:20 AM

thegoat121886 wrote:
#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   

RaWeX05

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 29 11 12:37 PM

I don't like that nasty spread either.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jul 29 11 12:45 PM

I agree with FrenchBle and three2three. I like to mix it up with local spots like 5 Guys, hamburger habit, fatburger, Tommys, and other hood burger spots, but In n Out is always . no one has LOOOOOOONG drive thru lines like In n Out

Quote    Reply   

shogun.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 29 11 2:36 PM

It's a burger and fries place.  Just like other joints but people seem to act like it's an amazing restaurant.  Didn't get a chance to try it in Vegas, maybe when I go to california.  I love burgers and fries so i'm sure i'll like it.  Right now i'm really liking Shake Shack and heard great things about 5 Napkin Burger.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help