Remove this ad

#581 [url]

Jul 12 12 6:00 PM

As you said to each his own and that's your opinion.

I agree with you that the Solebox and Patts collabs are FAR superior then anything Ronnie has done but the Alife bug-eye were horrible, I had them in my hands and I could never see myself wearing them.

You say the metal eyelets on the Woeis contradicts everything about Asics running so how do the Alife bug-eye add-ons tie into Asics running what so ever?

Wanted: Nike Yeezy 2 Solar Any Size 8.5-9.5

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#582 [url]

Jul 12 12 10:05 PM

indianabound wrote:
As you said to each his own and that's your opinion.

I agree with you that the Solebox and Patts collabs are FAR superior then anything Ronnie has done but the Alife bug-eye were horrible, I had them in my hands and I could never see myself wearing them.

You say the metal eyelets on the Woeis contradicts everything about Asics running so how do the Alife bug-eye add-ons tie into Asics running what so ever?
smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh I would NEVERRR rock those with the eye things you take those off before you wear them. The whole concept is cool though. The black/red glow in the dark ones... smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

TWITTER --- STORE --- EMAIL 
Always looking for size 10-11 HEAT (Air maxes/Air forces/Lebrons/Kobes/ PEs specifically)  

LONG-TIME MEMBER OF DANCE ARMSTRONG *Harlem shakes*

Quote    Reply   

LeoUnot.niketalk

#583 [url]

Jul 13 12 10:45 AM

Arghhh these Ronnie Fieg colabs are so hard. I am looking to spend $400 on a pair and am still having trouble finding sellers.

WTB: Electric Blue Foams sz12, Ronnie Fieg Asics(Super Red 2.0, Rose Gold, Mazarine Blue, Leatherback, Salmon Toe, Mint Leaf, Ultra Marine) Sz11.5/12

Please message me if you have any of these kicks available, I have cash in-hand. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

#585 [url]

Jul 13 12 11:31 AM

golfinguru11 wrote:
Y'all will cop anything limited asics puts out nowadays. Those Woeioeie or whatever are HIDEOUS. Those weird metal eyelets contradict everything Asics running shoes are about. Ronnie fieg truly ruined the niche market for this stuff IMO. Plus all his collabs are basura IMO, but thats just my opinion. Most of y'all don't even realize (because you never had a pair of asics before Ronnie became popular) that the BEST COLLABS EVER from asics were not RF releases. $@@%, the Alife glow in the dark bug-eye collabs, the Solebox joints, and particularly the PATTA ones were all
i respectfully disagree with everything you just said sans the part about SB and Patta.  the WOEI collab were obviously designed with a specific concept in mind and most likely not intended for your everyday morning run.  they were made in the likeness of an outdoor, woodsy, "hiking" type of shoe, hence the metal eyelets, colors and material.  as far as the alife "monsters" go, i would probably just keep them in my bathroom in case i ran out of toilet paper.  

however i personally like RF's designs because of their simplicity and the materials used.

NIKETALK MEMBER SINCE YESTERDAY...

"on the internet people can be whoever they want to be, so its funny that so many chose to be stupid."

Quote    Reply   

B Sox.niketalk

Registered Member

#586 [url]

Jul 13 12 12:33 PM

^ I agree with everything you just said. I think it's pretty obvious that the Woei collab was shooting for an outdoorsy theme with the metal eyelets to resemble those of boots...as far as the RF collabs go, I love the quality of materials, and the clean simplicity.

Quote    Reply   

DJ Proto J.niketalk

Registered Member

#591 [url]

Jul 15 12 1:28 AM

i'm just not into the woei collabs at all.

nice materials or not, doesn't matter when i don't like the colorway (it's not even that i don't like the colorway, it's just that i don't think it fits this shoe at all)...

in related news tho, i caught some slam jams finally a few weeks ago. still waiting for them, they're coming from spain. got 'em a lil' smaller than usual, hoping they fit right.

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, SCAMMED 3 GOOD NT'ERS! BEWARE!!!

Quote    Reply   

az005us

Registered Member

#592 [url]

Jul 15 12 11:42 AM

A lot of things are happening in the Gel world. There will be a drastic decrease in releases of all Limited Asics.

But as for now, everyone has their opinion on EVERY release , and thats fine, but dont talk about killing shoes, over hype etc. The people who buy the Asics and resell them right away for triple, and those who blast it everywhere are doing it, its not the intention of the designers to destroy a shoe. Value is only what someone is willing to pay for it.

Stay tuned tho.. some crazy stuff coming very SOON.

[email protected]

Quote    Reply   

DJ Proto J.niketalk

Registered Member

#594 [url]

Jul 15 12 9:41 PM

dtb00201 wrote:
Asics should just release their own premium material shoes, and make them more accessible.

no, asics should do an iD site with premium materials. cut out the middle men.

if that was done a few years ago, one could easily argue RF wouldn't be where he is today (i'm not even a big RF hater, i like some of his colorways, i just think i could do better with access to what he's had access to, and wouldn't have to jump thru crazy hoops every time i wanna purchase them)...

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, SCAMMED 3 GOOD NT'ERS! BEWARE!!!

Quote    Reply   

#596 [url]

Jul 16 12 9:46 AM

DrinkNike wrote:
I don't like GL3's because the tongue looks like a vagina. But the woei's are damn nice IMO

smiley: laugh every time i hear someone say this it cracks me up...

NIKETALK MEMBER SINCE YESTERDAY...

"on the internet people can be whoever they want to be, so its funny that so many chose to be stupid."

Quote    Reply   

#597 [url]

Jul 18 12 12:05 AM

asics gel blur-33 flag collection

anyone have any opinions on these?

i'm personally tempted to pick up the usa pair...since the left and right shoes appear to actually have different designs/prints on them...

i kinda want to cop them online now...but i kinda also want to see them in person before committin'...

also wonder what the australia pair looks like (can't seem to find pics of it anywhere online)...

Quote    Reply   

#598 [url]

Jul 18 12 1:21 AM

azrael wrote:
anyone have any opinions on these?

i'm personally tempted to pick up the usa pair...since the left and right shoes appear to actually have different designs/prints on them...

i kinda want to cop them online now...but i kinda also want to see them in person before committin'...

also wonder what the australia pair looks like (can't seem to find pics of it anywhere online)...

that USA pair is FIRE..... I'm about to cop a pair myself.

edit:  lemme know if you find any stores that have these in... i'd like to see them in person as well.

FS/FT: VVVNDS (9.5) Jordan Stealth Vs, DS (9.5) Lebron Soldier 3, DS (8) NB RF 999, VVVNDS (9.5) RF Super Reds, DS (9.5) Concords, DS (9.5) KD IV Weathermans, DS (8.5) Oly 6s.........  
LOOKING FOR: RF NB 999 (8.5), RF SUPER REDS (8.5), CONCORDS (9), WEATHERMANS (9), Lebron 9 Miami Nights and Chinas (9). 

Last Edited By: jasroberts21 Jul 18 12 1:24 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

B Sox.niketalk

Registered Member

#599 [url]

Jul 18 12 1:25 AM

The Netherlands GT2s are super tough. Will probably be super tough to get my hands on a pair too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help