Remove this ad

avatar

justhotkicks

Posts: 12,910 Buy/Sell Guide

image

#41 [url]

Sep 7 11 11:28 PM

PYS just dropped a buncha Asics right now. Copped the OG Sagas, some GT2s, and GL3s. These releases are tough to come by in the states...gotta jump on them fast!

THEGREATEST

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,215

#45 [url]

Sep 8 11 8:08 PM

EDWeeNO wrote:
im fiending for a pair of asics gels but i cant get over the tongue. reminds me of a vagina smiley: laugh

That tongue is super comfortable, it's part of the reason why the Gel Lyte III is so comfortable.

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,302

#47 [url]

Sep 9 11 4:07 PM

The Bruce Lees! Been looking for a pair of those for the longest time. Where'd you cop yours?

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,302

#50 [url]

Sep 10 11 5:58 AM

cbfpunch wrote:
^ zappos.com
Ah ok. Looking at them a little closer though, they're a bit different from the original ones he wore in Game of Death, which had a yellow outsole instead. Still dope though.

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

cbfpunch.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,013

#52 [url]

Sep 10 11 1:57 PM

Wayne141 wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:
^ zappos.com
Ah ok. Looking at them a little closer though, they're a bit different from the original ones he wore in Game of Death, which had a yellow outsole instead. Still dope though.


yeah the ones i have are the serrano's while the ones bruce lee wore were the tai chi's.

charge back for 2 seconds, forward+punch

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,302

#53 [url]

Sep 12 11 8:35 PM

cbfpunch wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:
^ zappos.com
Ah ok. Looking at them a little closer though, they're a bit different from the original ones he wore in Game of Death, which had a yellow outsole instead. Still dope though.


yeah the ones i have are the serrano's while the ones bruce lee wore were the tai chi's.
Was it the Tai Chi's or the Mexico 66's? I always thought the Tai Chi's were just what Uma Thurman wore from Kill Bill, and Bruce actually wore the Mexico 66's in Game of Death. 

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   
avatar

cbfpunch.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,013

#54 [url]

Sep 13 11 2:04 AM

it's hard to tell with watching original footage. i don't see the X overlay on the heel, or the toe bumper of the outsole the mexico 66's have. the asics he has on has a yellow upper, black asics logo, white laces, and white outsole.

you can try to help solve the mystery by watching the movie lol. the scenes with the best shots of his shoes are during the fight with kareem abdul-jabbar.
http://youtu.be/Ot3j76DWSn0

charge back for 2 seconds, forward+punch

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 2,302

#55 [url]

Sep 13 11 2:58 AM

cbfpunch wrote:
it's hard to tell with watching original footage. i don't see the X overlay on the heel, or the toe bumper of the outsole the mexico 66's have. the asics he has on has a yellow upper, black asics logo, white laces, and white outsole.

you can try to help solve the mystery by watching the movie lol. the scenes with the best shots of his shoes are during the fight with kareem abdul-jabbar.
http://youtu.be/Ot3j76DWSn0
Yeah, I've seen GoD a few times before just trying to figure out the mystery smiley: laugh. I heard Bruce made some modifications to his pair to match some Adidas that his body double had on or something, so a lot of people just mistake them for yellow Adidas when they watch the movie. I know it's either gotta be the Tai Chis or the Mexico 66s though lol.

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   
avatar

COBYATCH.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 441

#60 [url]

Sep 21 11 7:22 PM

i saw that colorway too and it reminded me of undftd haha. i was thinking of copping a pair.


anybody know if the ronnie fieg leatherbacks are still releasing? all im seeing now are the salmon toes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help