Remove this ad

higuy.niketalk

#541 [url]

Jun 27 12 6:39 PM

what makes you think you need to size up if youve already got wiggle room in your normal size 9? you can probably stick true to size on the Gel Lyte III models, but you may want to consider sizing down .5 size on GT-II depending on the materials. The pigskin suede on the GT-IIs seems to be thin and real flexible so it might feel extra roomy if you didn't size down.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#542 [url]

Jun 27 12 8:45 PM

higuy wrote:
what makes you think you need to size up if youve already got wiggle room in your normal size 9? you can probably stick true to size on the Gel Lyte III models, but you may want to consider sizing down .5 size on GT-II depending on the materials. The pigskin suede on the GT-IIs seems to be thin and real flexible so it might feel extra roomy if you didn't size down.
It's nearly impossible to come by a salmon toe or rose gold in size 9 so I thought maybe a size 9.5 could suffice...hmm you think an extra insole would do the trick?smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

sneakerjunkie

Registered Member

#547 [url]

Jun 30 12 11:24 AM

I was wondering if you guys can help me get my pair back this guy from canada scammed me and hit me with a chargeback on paypal saying i shipped him an empty box then he used his cousins ebay account and posted my exact pair....the reason i know this is cause i laced them personally..
here is the ebay auction idk how i can get my pair back....im thinking about buying them and then doing a chargeback to %@@@ on him like he did to me...but honestly i wanna make sure he gets flagged as a scammer and that he cant sell again this guy flat out told me once he received the kicks he was going to scam me....i cant believe you scam for sneakers that is a true lame.....

anyone that can help plz do i know some of you guys have dealt with scammers as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/R...26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26

Quote    Reply   

DJ Proto J.niketalk

Registered Member

#550 [url]

Jul 1 12 11:14 PM

denniscu wrote:
sorry if this has been asked before, how do the Gel Lyte 3s fit?

it's asked nearly every page it seems... just go back...

THE NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN, SCAMMED 3 GOOD NT'ERS! BEWARE!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#552 [url]

Jul 3 12 10:25 AM

^ best option is to just wait it out dude. unfortunately with these it takes time. i suggest checking ebay, niketalk b/s forum and s collector marketplace at least once a day. thats what i did and it took me about six months to finally get my salmon toes. they will come up eventually...

NIKETALK MEMBER SINCE YESTERDAY...

"on the internet people can be whoever they want to be, so its funny that so many chose to be stupid."

Quote    Reply   

#554 [url]

Jul 4 12 4:10 PM

swagnet wrote:
ASICS x WOEI

release on the 7th!!!!!

Can someone do me a pickup please?
These are releasing at Shoe Gallery... I was told this will be the 1st Asics their store receives. I'm definitely picking myself up a pair, these will be the 1st Asics my collection receives Like a Pimp

Twitter/Instagram: @SOURorbetter

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help