Remove this ad

az005us

Registered Member

Lead

Jul 23 11 1:57 PM

Tags : :

I see everything else, but no one talks about the quality Asics coming out as of late. Anyone else love the Asics like I do?

Adam@kithnyc.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jul 24 11 12:22 AM

Yeah I definitely have love for Asics, was just thinking of making a thread on them not too long ago cuz I hadn't seen one on here yet. I'm still looking for some Coves from last year. Quality from Asics has definitely been on point.

For Sale: 
Want to Buy: Lebron VII Red Carpet Sz 10
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   

DeezyVSOP

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jul 24 11 1:05 AM

I haven't looked at or picked up a pair of Asics since I got my Nimbus VII's like 6 years ago. And there's a reason for that.

My Nimbus VII's are STILL together, still functional, comfortable and showing no signs of breaking down. I also have a pair of Gel Lyte III's that aren't too bad, but man, those Nimbus VII's just won't quit. Compare that to a pair of $110 Air Max 180's I got at the same time, which just didn't feel the same after a 3 mile run.

I think Gel is one of, if the not the best cushioning techs out there, faaaaaaaar superior to anything Air-based, not even close. The outsole is still holding up and no frays, rips, tears, or anything. Granted, I don't wear them every day and I've only used them for walking, running and hiking, but they just keep on trucking.

Quote    Reply   

az005us

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Jul 24 11 3:14 AM

Agreed. Asics Comfort is a different kind and somewhat better comfort than AIR can give.

Quality is more consistent as well. Nike def gave up on using good materials, where asics has been the same for years and years.

Respect to asics, and Ronnie Fieg and a lot of others who have worked with Asics. Only getting better too...

Adam@kithnyc.com

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jul 24 11 8:12 PM

Damn az005us that's a nice !!$ collection up there. I've always been a fan of the running shoes they make and just recently started getting into some of the Gel Lytes they've been making, especially the RF collabs. Still hoping I can find the Coves somewhere and scoop up those Leatherbacks coming out.

For Sale: 
References: Jgh0st23, dondeeB, bc60997, IsTaYrOcKInJs, noobertoober, amishpimp, mkania, jpflip509, bighead balrog, mrfantastic21

Quote    Reply   

az005us

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jul 24 11 11:51 PM

LeatherBacks are gonna be great!!

Adam@kithnyc.com

Last Edited By: az005us Jul 26 11 10:30 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jking0821

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Jul 25 11 12:34 PM

I have ascis x nice kicks gel lyte 3 the second release. the all grey suede. They are extremely comfortable a good causal shoe. Matches everything

However these may be next  smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

Last Edited By: Jking0821 Jul 25 11 12:36 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

mints.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Jul 25 11 1:37 PM

I've got the NK 2.0 and I picked up the PYS teal dragons a while back. All in all I'm very happy with Asics production quality, I've never gotten a bum pair, and even their non high end color ways look pretty good.

Quote    Reply   

cocotaso1.niketalk

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jul 26 11 3:07 AM

im still salty i my order got canceled when those black/purp gt quicks were on sale for dumb cheap. no hate, even own a few myself but it seems like most of the asics love is GLIII/ronnie fieg love

wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Current "Silent Listener" x Ben Drury
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 black Adidas Ultrastar "JMJ" & black/white stripe Pro-Model
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Infrared & 95 Neon "One Time Only" pack

Quote    Reply   

Wayne141.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 26 11 4:26 AM

The Ronnie Fieg collabs are great, but Asics has been great for a long long time. Asics running shoes >>>>> Nike running shoes any day of the week, especially for serious runners. I also love the Onitsuka Tigers just for casual wear.

For Sale: 

Quote    Reply   

JayzOnMyToes

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jul 26 11 5:29 AM

Jking0821 wrote:
I have ascis x nice kicks gel lyte 3 the second release. the all grey suede. They are extremely comfortable a good causal shoe. Matches everything

when and where are these dropping?

DONT GET ON 1 KNEE FOR A WOMAN WHO WONT GET ON 2 FOR YOU!!
TEAM ARMY STRONG
#VampireLyfe

Quote    Reply   

cocotaso1.niketalk

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Jul 26 11 7:21 AM

JayzOnMyToes wrote:
Jking0821 wrote:

when and where are these dropping?
@ ronnie's store and the stores website, don't think a date has been given

wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Current "Silent Listener" x Ben Drury
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 black Adidas Ultrastar "JMJ" & black/white stripe Pro-Model
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Infrared & 95 Neon "One Time Only" pack

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 28 11 9:32 PM

asics is dropping some dope releases as of recently but the only bad part is the majority of the ones i want are through david z only and with the site crashing with the drops it's continuously making it harder to get the asics i want

Quote    Reply   

Three00ZeeX

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 30 11 1:31 AM

az005us wrote:
Holding these right now... and a couple Im not allowed to show you guys yet lol

cant give any real love as they dont make 14s in any of those... really wanted those speed winter packs

For Sale: JORDAN XX3 white/red, citrus VII, CDP V... all size 14. Great Prices...PM me if interested!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help