Remove this ad

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Registered Member

Lead

Jul 12 11 3:36 PM

Tags : :

California woman, Catherine Becker, cut off her husband's penis, tossed it in garbage disposal: cops

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 1:23 PM

Catherine Becker, 48, is accused of brutally cutting off her husband's penis and putting into a running garbage disposal, police say.
Garden Grove Police Dept.
Catherine Becker, 48, is accused of brutally cutting off her husband's penis and putting into a running garbage disposal, police say.

A woman in California cut off her estranged husband's penis and dropped it in the garbage disposal, police said Tuesday.

She later told authorities her spouse "deserved it," according to KTLA News.

Police in Garden Grove, a city about 25 miles south of Los Angeles, responded to the home of Catherine Becker Monday night after she called 911.

They found her 51-year-old husband, whose name was not released, bleeding from his crotch. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in serious condition.

Becker told police she tied her husband to their bed after poisoning his food to make him sleepy, Lt. Jeff Nightengale told KTLA.

The 48-year-old waited for the man to wake up before grabbing hold of his penis and cutting it off, police said.

She then placed it into the garbage disposal and turned it on.

Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/12/2011-07-12_california_woman_catherine_becker_cut_off_her_husbands_penis_tossed_it_in_garbag.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just curious as to what he did to lead her to do this to him! smiley: eek
Thats just straight OD ...she waited till he woke up to start cutting thats  pure evil . This man may never enjoy life again if he survives this brutal attack smiley: tired

Last Edited By: hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS Jul 12 11 3:39 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rolaholic.niketalk

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:43 PM

She poisoned him and tied him up and waited until he woke up to do it and tossed it in the garbage disposal........smiley: roll

What could the poor man have possibly done deserve such torture??? 30t6p3bsmiley: tired

Imagine the pain smiley: eek30t6p3b

Last Edited By: Rolaholic Jul 12 11 3:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

HankMoody.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:46 PM

There’s no easy way to say this so I’ll just say it, I met someone. It was an accident, I wasn’t looking for it, it wasn’t on the make, it was a perfect storm. She said one thing, I said another, next thing I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there’s this feeling in my gut she might be the one. She’s completely nuts in a way that makes me smile, highly neurotic with a great deal of maintenance required. She is you, ____. That's good  news.                                                                Quaecumque sunt vera

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:52 PM

JoeClear wrote:
hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

I'm not , that bit*h needs to get her  tits removed with a rusty saw or a potato peeler  smiley: mad

im wondering the same thing and @joeclear is that tierra brown in your avi bro??

Team_Donkey_meat_Slanga's
PLAY B3YOND
psn : ATL_FINEST

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Da R Entertainment

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:54 PM

Liltank0206 wrote:
JoeClear wrote:
hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

I'm not , that bit*h needs to get her  tits removed with a rusty saw or a potato peeler  smiley: mad

im wondering the same thing and @joeclear is that tierra brown in your avi bro??

I'm going to assume that he cheated or at least was thought to be cheating. 

DJ RANSOM "THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE"

Quote    Reply   

Pmighty

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:57 PM

gucci!

Pmighty is no law expert but i didnt notice attempted murder or assualt with a deadly weapon in that list of charges but w/e
reading the title i thought this was going to be in ohio or texassmiley: grin

"The Difference Between us is I KNOW I'm a monster"
*NikeTalk
Deserves A Better Class Of Thread Starter*

Quote    Reply   

Furrell.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:57 PM

Da R Entertainment wrote:
Liltank0206 wrote:
JoeClear wrote:

Even if he did that doesn't justify physically emasculating him.

Quote    Reply   

JohnnyRedStorm.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jul 12 11 3:59 PM

Furrell wrote:
Liltank0206 wrote:

Neither does chopping your hand off for littering but %#!! happens.

Quote    Reply   

damnitzdom

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jul 12 11 4:11 PM

Furrell wrote:
Liltank0206 wrote:

I've talked to some girls and they think it's totally acceptable to scratch and vandalize a car if a guy cheats. smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 12 11 4:15 PM

Pmighty wrote:
Pmighty is no law expert but i didnt notice attempted murder or assualt with a deadly weapon in that list of charges but w/e
reading the title i thought this was going to be in ohio or texassmiley: grin
"Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse."

Reread the charges . it says she IS chraged with assault with a deadly weapon but there is no attempted murder charge. There will be another charge added for murder if he ends up dieing from the attack since he is  in the hospital in serious condition.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help