Remove this ad

ThorrocksJs.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Mar 12 12 12:07 AM

All these dope older kicks coming back I wonder could we see a playground ball revival.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

duke4005

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Mar 12 12 10:58 PM

ThorrocksJs wrote:
duke4005 wrote:
Academy Sports has the Cage Retro for around $30-$40. Just saw them last night.

If they EVER retro those Hill III's, I will get 10 pair. I hated the way they played but loved the look and feel, and Hill is my player, so it is a no-brainer.
I live in Dallas/ Fort Worth and I have seen them at 3 or 4 different ones. They were marked down today to $29.99.

What academy sports

Joshua 6:20
6:20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city.

Devil since 1986... Can you play the game?

Quote    Reply   

cocotaso1.niketalk

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Mar 12 12 11:01 PM

duke4005 wrote:
ThorrocksJs wrote:
duke4005 wrote:
Academy Sports has the Cage Retro for around $30-$40. Just saw them last night.

If they EVER retro those Hill III's, I will get 10 pair. I hated the way they played but loved the look and feel, and Hill is my player, so it is a no-brainer.
I live in Dallas/ Fort Worth and I have seen them at 3 or 4 different ones. They were marked down today to $29.99.

What academy sports

looks like its the cage 2 http://www.academy.com/we...p;N=834233313+4294960923

wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Current "Silent Listener" x Ben Drury
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 black Adidas Ultrastar "JMJ" & black/white stripe Pro-Model
wtb: ds/vnds us size 10.5 Nike Air Max 90 Infrared & 95 Neon "One Time Only" pack

Quote    Reply   

duke4005

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Mar 13 12 2:03 PM

Dang, sorry - I didn't even notice that. Wasn't even aware they had a Cage 2.

Joshua 6:20
6:20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city.

Devil since 1986... Can you play the game?

Quote    Reply   

osyrhiz

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Mar 13 12 11:49 PM

cool

[email protected]

Last Edited By: osyrhiz Mar 13 12 11:53 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

BigLescobar

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Mar 16 12 10:07 PM

Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....

The Black DS pair is a 10.5 , the retro is a 11

Quote    Reply   

ninjahood

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Mar 16 12 11:57 PM

BigLescobar wrote:
Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....

damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em smiley: sick

Quote    Reply   

FIREPOWER23.niketalk

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Mar 21 12 11:07 AM

Tbh, I'm not even considering these as a retro, like you guys I would definitely have preferred an exact replica with the CF and the cut in the tongue. I'm hoping there's some truth to what Tre said and they will release again, faithful the originals.

I never owned the OGs so I don't have as much personal attachment to these as some of you, however, I will say that if you can get over the disappointment of the cosmetic changes, then what you're left with is still an aesthetically good looking shoe in it's own right.

Whatever your feelings on them, you have to give Fila props for certain aspects of these ...the quality and comfort is good, with thick, genuine leather that yet again puts current Nike & JB retro quality to shame.

Last Edited By: FIREPOWER23 Mar 21 12 11:37 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

trethousandgt

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Mar 26 12 11:33 AM

ninjahood wrote:
BigLescobar wrote:

damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em smiley: sick

Agreed, although FIREPOWER's photo makes them look pretty decent hmmmm.........

Quote    Reply   

FIREPOWER23.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

May 1 12 2:47 AM

Fila needs to start releasing the Cages and FX100 in Europe -I have to pay double because of the shipping costs from the US smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help