Remove this ad

trethousandgt

Registered Member

Lead

Jun 23 11 3:34 PM

Tags : :

It's confirmed, the Fila Cage which debuted in 1992 will make a return for spring 2012. �There are some changes for the cage (the cage material is now memory foam and the midsole is slightly different) �. �Below you can check out the original Fila Cage.

Fila has also brought the AF1-Killer. In the early 90′s the Fila FX-100 graced the feet of everyone. Check out a sneak peak of the 2012 Fila FX-100 and check out the links below to see photo’s of the original including the original advertisement. �This is an updated version of the original, only thing I don't like is the contrasting ribbed plate on the midsole but that could change from now till next year

peep pac wearing the FX-100 in Keep ya head up

Last Edited By: trethousandgt Apr 28 12 2:05 AM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

throwbackmike23

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jun 24 11 2:30 AM

im actually excited about these releasing just for the fact that it might open the flood gates or retroing great filas (stackhouses hopefully)

Trades I Am Looking For: sz 10-10.5
Big Apple Lebron VI - Lebron South Beach - Lebron All Star VII , VIII ,
Nike Yeezy any colorway, Kanye LV Don , LV Jaspers

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jun 24 11 6:29 AM

throwbackmike23 wrote:
im actually excited about these releasing just for the fact that it might open the flood gates or retroing great filas (stackhouses hopefully)

they already released a stackhouse retro and butchered them just like they butchered these smh....fila . the originator of butchering classics....

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Quote    Reply   

trethousandgt

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jun 24 11 10:56 AM

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that they did away with the carbon fiber plate and the polyurethane cage, to key components of the original design but all hope is not lost, I've been informed the ORIGINAL version may still come out, not a definite as of yet, but i still welcome an updated version as well never hurts to have two sets of cages 

Last Edited By: trethousandgt Jun 24 11 12:50 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

NobleKane

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jun 24 11 6:58 PM

trethousandgt wrote:
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that they did away with the carbon fiber plate and the polyurethane cage, to key components of the original design but all hope is not lost, I've been informed the ORIGINAL version may still come out, not a definite as of yet, but i still welcome an updated version as well never hurts to have two sets of cages 

well thats just like fila. they retro some crapped out version then release a more og like version. they did it already with the fila hill 1 and 2. that atrocious stackhouse retro however was one and done. i think it was called fila 42

EDIT: actually both stackhouse 1 and 2 were retroed. the fila stackhouse 1 was released as the fila spaghetti and the stackhouse 2 was released as fila 42 something. the stackhouse 1 was actually retroed in pretty good fashion.while the 2 was just horrible. it doesnt even look like the og.

For Sale brand new Deadstock Nike Lebron 3 birthday pack size 11.5 $200 shipped via paypal payment sent as gift pm me or email at brownnoble@yahoo.com if interested. 

Last Edited By: NobleKane Jun 24 11 7:07 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

UNION23BJ

#18 [url]

Jul 5 11 7:46 AM

Just realized after clickin close ups-they got rid if the "Cage"-that makes no sense-I hope homie is right about the release of the OG-I'll take what I can get tho I guess

Quote    Reply   

memphisboi55

#19 [url]

Jul 7 11 12:13 AM

I'm still looking for the wht/navy grant hills that retroed a few years back. Ordered from FNL, they sent me wrong shoe, sent some quentin richardson filas. smh

after they my sz was gone

Quote    Reply   

ReJimen

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jul 8 11 3:51 PM

white/navy grant hill's .

I'm feeling these though << Retro

DS Kobe VII System BHM sz 11 ~ $215 shipped
DS Total Air Foamposite Max Metallic Silver sz 10.5 ~ $275 shipped 
(ECU/NC Meet Up)
~Team Regime~