Remove this ad

BgL2687

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:26 PM

Toy Collector123 wrote:
AceMaster193 wrote:
For some reason I think I'll enjoy Bay Area wather. Can't stand heat/humidity and brick cold weather.
smiley: laugh

bay area is def cold and humid smhsmiley: indifferent

If you consider 60s-70s cold then yea.  Theres probably like 1 week out the whole winter where it will dip into the 30s during late night/early mornings.  It's not humid at all in the bay area.  If its hot its dry heat usually and it hardly ever hits 95 in SF unless its some heat wave.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

nawlinsjunkie.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:28 PM

Toy Collector123 wrote:
AceMaster193 wrote:
For some reason I think I'll enjoy Bay Area wather. Can't stand heat/humidity and brick cold weather.
smiley: laugh

bay area is def cold and humid smhsmiley: indifferent

??? I have nothing against LA but you socal dudes always speak nonsense about us smiley: laugh

People who say the bay area is cold must suffer through death valley like temperature year round. San Francisco is the coldest city in the Bay Area and most of the time temperature is between 60-75 degrees. so cold right smiley: eyes

And we don't have that humid heat, it's a dry heat.

I'm not even being biased, I've been to almost every major country in the world and we have by far the best weather in the world, tied with Santa Barbara (where I live right now). I'd say tied with LA too but it gets way too damn hot there during the summer. In the Bay Area  it gets to 90 for about a week in July, then it goes back down to 75-80

Rain? there's only a few weeks out of the year when it rains, and most of the time it coincides with the rest of cali getting rain too.

Raiders/Warriors/Giants/Cal/F.C. Barcelona/USA/Portugal

Nawlinsjunkie= Little brother's screen name...Bay Area born and raised

Last Edited By: nawlinsjunkie Jun 8 11 5:37 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:41 PM

San Diego is pretty close but still nowhere near perfect all year long.

I live in La Jolla right now, from about January to March or April it's too cold.

Nowhere has perfect weather....you're always gonna have that one time of year where it's too hot, too cold, too humid, too rainy, whatever.

Quote    Reply   

Mycoldyourdone

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:52 PM

Toy Collector123 wrote:
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII but you get HURCCANESSSSSSSSSSSSS

but SAN DIEGOOOOOOO as well

Phoenixxxxxxxxxxx  tooo
TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHXXXXXXXXXXX FFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG BBBBRRRRRRRRROOOOOO

wait till you see my dick tracy comic book collection

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Jun 8 11 5:53 PM

So LA as the best weather?? Can anyone get me a job in LA, i need to move from Montreal and its %%!!$@ weather ASAP!!

Canadiens

Need help getting International Releases? Let me know!

Quote    Reply   

Hazeleyed Honey

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Jun 8 11 6:24 PM

What is considered perfect climate is very subjective.

Perfect to me is not extreme bi-polar climate which is what we get where I live. In winter, it is too cold, and in summer, it is too hot. Perfect weather for me is what I felt in Southern California. Mild sunny weather, nice heat but with a nice breeze.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

VietStar.niketalk

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Jun 8 11 6:38 PM

I want to move to a city where the temperature is somewhere between 65-75 all year, with little humidity, after I graduate college. I can't stand 90+ degrees summer weather anymore.

It seem like San Diego is the ideal location for me right now.

Quote    Reply   

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Jun 8 11 6:41 PM

ebpo wrote:
So LA as the best weather?? Can anyone get me a job in LA, i need to move from Montreal and its %%!!$@ weather ASAP!!
do you have a ba/bs degree

what type of work are you looking for?

just overhead my managing partner talking to my buddy bout hiring an assistant level position for us (literally 10 min ago).

GSP Fan Club Member #1

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:30 PM

Mojodmonky1 wrote:
ebpo wrote:

just overhead my managing partner talking to my buddy bout hiring an assistant level position for us (literally 10 min ago).

I'm looking for a job as a web developper. I got a couple of diplomes here in Canada. I want to move to the USA, but @*%% is hard! You got to find someone willing to hire you, before asking for the visa smiley: sick

Canadiens

Quote    Reply   

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:34 PM

ebpo wrote:
Mojodmonky1 wrote:
ebpo wrote:

I'm looking for a job as a web developper. I got a couple of diplomes here in Canada. I want to move to the USA, but @*%% is hard! You got to find someone willing to hire you, before asking for the visa smiley: sick

sorry brother.  no go.  this is for an entry level finance position.

GSP Fan Club Member #1

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:43 PM

Mojodmonky1 wrote:
ebpo wrote:
Mojodmonky1 wrote:

sorry brother.  no go.  this is for an entry level finance position.
No problem, thanks anyway (and sorry for the thread jacking )

Canadiens

Quote    Reply   

Chonky Monk

#38 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:51 PM

Saipan/Guam dudes. Most equable temperature year round. Stays between 27-31 Degrees Celsius year round. Not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, cbf'd figuring it out 

Quote    Reply   

airjordanjack

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:54 PM

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
San Diego is pretty close but still nowhere near perfect all year long.

I live in La Jolla right now, from about January to March or April it's too cold.

Nowhere has perfect weather....you're always gonna have that one time of year where it's too hot, too cold, too humid, too rainy, whatever.
Nice man I live in La Jolla too. Not "perfect" weather, but I'd say its about as close as you can get.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help