Remove this ad

DR DAMON.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Jun 14 11 3:26 PM

i snagged some of the all blues at a nike outlet some years back, ended up selling them on ebay, wish i still had them.

I remember JKidd in the high school championship wearing these, but he was flossing 2 different colors. if my memory is correct, i think he had an all blue one, and a black one. was sick.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

CAto312.niketalk

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Jun 14 11 5:12 PM

holler mcdollar wrote:
one of my favorite sneakers of that era and this round of retros looks to be doing it right. fingers crossed!

i have many pairs of these but a few of my favorites that still get worn on the regular:

watching pip as a kid started my love for these and all of the flight series sneakers, really.

Nice!  I lost an ebay bidding war on the white/black a few months ago...I was genuinely irritated.  I've been trying to hunt those down for a while....

Too bad they're not retro'ing the white/red in your Pip pic.  UNLV's Anderson Hunt wore those in their championship year and I begged my parents for a pair.smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Magic1978

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Jun 19 11 10:05 AM

WLDCAT10 wrote:
I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

Were you young like three years ago

Quote    Reply   

BASSMAAN19

#50 [url]

Jun 21 11 8:53 AM

No matter what, these are still so classic, great summer shoe. Wish there was a little more red to those white/blue joints

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

UNION23BJ

#51 [url]

Jun 21 11 8:59 AM

Yes! love the Blaack /gray and those OGesque Royals not really feelin the other 2 but any Flight 89s are >>-I wish they'do another run of the solids like the red/wh-green/wh, Royal/wh-but dope tho!

Quote    Reply   

DR DAMON.niketalk

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Jun 21 11 11:59 AM

Magic1978 wrote:
WLDCAT10 wrote:
I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

Were you young like three years ago
smiley: rollIts good to see some of these kids on here can appreciate a classic shoe that some of us old guys  wore back in the day.  Maybe he is talking about the patent cool greys that dropped like 8-10 years ago or so? 

Quote    Reply   

taxtow

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Sep 7 11 1:13 AM

Dr Damon, nice rotation!

I still have the white/orange retro DS, one of my favorite Nike basketball CW due to my time working for the Mercer bears!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help