Remove this ad

zs05wc

Registered Member

#481 [url]

May 26 12 3:08 PM

I won these recently.  The auction says they're from 2000.  I've never seen this colorway before.  The seller is in the UK.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NikeRider.niketalk

Registered Member

#487 [url]

May 28 12 2:58 PM

zs05wc wrote:
I won these recently.  The auction says they're from 2000.  I've never seen this colorway before.  The seller is in the UK.

These are hot, those gum soles make the shoe.

Quote    Reply   

#490 [url]

May 29 12 10:01 AM

heatking wrote:
seen kanye wearing these the hype is gona go up

That's why I clicked in this thread because I thought a lot of NT'ers just started all of a sudden to be interested in these lol... but I see you guys been on these.

I've only owned one or two pairs of these, and they both turned into beaters I believe.

That white and gumsole one is nice though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of hazel.niketalk

Registered Member

#491 [url]

May 29 12 2:37 PM

Yeah, I remember they made a ton of these in all kinds of colors in 2000, all sat.

DS white/orange joints and gray/blue joints sitting at Zie Spot in Norfolk for cheap.

Not sure of sizes.  Def not sure if they wearable now.

Hoping for black/white joints to come back, but I don't hold my breath.....................................

Quote    Reply   

#499 [url]

Jun 22 12 9:48 AM

zs05wc wrote:
Heres some of the pairs I've owned

I had these in high school, got them from Jersey-Joe...
I still have them and they're crumbling like an old cookie...
This has always been my favorite colorway in this shoe.

Quote    Reply   

donmega.niketalk

Registered Member

#500 [url]

Jun 29 12 12:44 PM

I've recently purchased a pair of the Flight 89's from a nearby outlet, and I've noticed a slight pain in my midfoot area. I've used it a couple of times and although the pain has somewhat subsided, it definitely still hurts a little. I had the 89's back in elementary school so and I can't remember having the same issues with it as what I'm experiencing with this pair. I'm not sure if it's just this specific pair or if all the 89 retros released this year have the same issue. Can any other fam confirm this? TIA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help