Remove this ad

PanaRicanRetro

Registered Member

Lead

Jun 2 11 1:36 PM

Tags : :

Surprised nobody posted this yet.  Can't wait for these coming back out again, especially the bottom 2 OG colorways.  I think I'm looking forward to those white/royal/red ones as much as I'm looking forward to copping True Blue III's this weekend.

nike-air-flight-89-stealth-action-green-white-neptune-blue-spring-2012-counterkicks.com

nike-air-flight-89-black-white-sport-red-spring-2012-counterkicks.com

nike-air-flight-89-black-cool-grey-zen-grey-spring-2012-counterkicks.com

nike-air-flight-89-white-wolf-grey-varsity-red-dark-royal-blue-spring-2012-counterkicks.com

Last Edited By: PanaRicanRetro Jun 3 11 11:32 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

swooshdude

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jun 2 11 2:12 PM

Those last two will be copped with the quickness. The black/red will be had on major discount/outlet. This summer is suckage for me on kicks because i'm clearing debt...but these will be my reward. One of my most favorite kicks of all time!

Quote    Reply   

vanexellent

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jun 2 11 3:30 PM

Magic1978 wrote:
At least they kept a couple of pair simple. I just hope they don't do patent leather again.

I'd get the white/blue
I totally agree but I wish they would retro the high top versions like in your pic, Magic1978.
Ill get the white/blue and black/grey because those look like the one's remember from back in high school (way back in the early 90's when Mullin and Kemp wore them).

Quote    Reply   

BigLescobar

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Jun 2 11 6:00 PM

Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

Last Edited By: BigLescobar Jun 2 11 6:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

trethousandgt

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jun 2 11 6:05 PM

Rob1ne wrote:
Why do they keep bringin these back year after year?!? no offense but there are tons of other flights that needs to be retroed !

This, still excited to see the white blue color way.  

Quote    Reply   

swingshot

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jun 2 11 6:16 PM

Dear Nike,

Where are the GOD DAMN HIs?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

vanexellent

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:15 AM

BigLescobar wrote:
Wht blue will be copped, altho I agree I wish theyd retro the Hi version as well as some Solo Flights too

people forget that Barkley wore the Blk Grey in the 90 Playoffs against the Bulls too, I will see if I can find some pics.....  
could only find one, also note BJ Armstrong in the cheaper take down Solo Flight without visible air

That's true about Barkley wearing the Flight 89s in the Playoffs and he also wrote "kick +#+" in silver marker on them.

Quote    Reply   

inchecksince81

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Jun 3 11 7:41 AM

I hope they do these right, no patent please.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help