Remove this ad

chino905

Registered Member

#84 [url]

Dec 28 11 12:03 AM

GreyFoxx wrote:

How much does a pair of these run for? I'm currently wearing contacts but I'm thinking of picking up a pair of glasses just to switch it up from time to time.

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: Z-E-R-O _g.W.o. The Hitman 
NEW YORK METS__NEW YORK GIANTS__KNICKS FAN #42

Quote    Reply   

shogun.niketalk

Registered Member

#85 [url]

Dec 28 11 12:07 AM

What store should I go to for the best prices and selection?

I always go to Costco and pay $100 for my prescription since I don't have insurance.  Any cheaper places?  Their selection of frames is pretty limited.

Cassie can sit on the face.  No question.

Quote    Reply   

DaG311

Registered Member

#88 [url]

Dec 28 11 3:48 AM

I'll be honest with you all.... I just looked up my glasses and apparently they are women's... Not really happy about it.. They are Burberry BE1169... They must have mixed them in with the designer show I went to where everything was 50 percent off...They look good if that justifies it at all

Momma always said there's awful lot you can tell about a person by they shoes. Where they goin, where they been...I've worn lots of shoes- Forrest Gump

Last Edited By: DaG311 Dec 28 11 3:50 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Dec 28 11 3:59 AM

tom ford tf 5013

I love the detail on the inside (not pictured above)

T     H    E       D    A    R    K        K    N    I    G    H    T          I    S      S
In Nolan We Trust.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Dec 28 11 4:05 AM

infam0usP wrote:
mindless2778 wrote:
gatorad3 wrote:
Yo i got them versace frames too

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

Prefer wearing contacts over glasses mos def.

I also got these ray bans I never wear...

QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.

this.

had 2 pairs of these, FAVORITE pair........Heard these was their top selling frame....stupid for discontinuing smiley: grin

T     H    E       D    A    R    K        K    N    I    G    H    T          I    S      S
In Nolan We Trust.

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Dec 28 11 4:19 AM

Return Of The Mac wrote:
tom ford tf 5013

I love the detail on the inside (not pictured above)

i've had two pairs of tom ford sunglasses before, each one the hinge broke super easily

i take very good care of my frames, they literally broke as I was taking them off of my facesmiley: frown

every since then i haven't thought that they were worth the money, although they are very good looking frames smiley: ohwell

$$$ > happiness

Quote    Reply   

zmdawg

Registered Member

#95 [url]

Jan 5 12 8:23 AM

shogun wrote:
What store should I go to for the best prices and selection?

I always go to Costco and pay $100 for my prescription since I don't have insurance.  Any cheaper places?  Their selection of frames is pretty limited.

Thats where I got my first and only pair of glasses ever too. Was getting headaches and someone suggested I get my eyes checked. Couldn't have been happier. I need to get them rechecked soon too.

Quote    Reply   

CurbYourEnthusiasm

Registered Member

#100 [url]

Jan 5 12 10:38 AM

AntonLaVey wrote:

i like...info and price?

yo, question, i can buy frames anywhere and get lenses put in them, right?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help