Pine Green Foam Pro VNDS sz 11/ Air Jordan XI/VI DMP VNDS sz11 For sale

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

i2enDMC

Registered Member

#43 [url]

May 26 11 12:40 PM

taimaishu123 wrote:

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.

pic for the beast. lol

thanks for posting a pic, i wanted to see how big they are.  i've been waiting a month for my doctor to get the black 1615 in.  how much did you pay for them?

Quote    Reply   

gatorad3.niketalk

Registered Member

#47 [url]

May 26 11 8:42 PM

dboulders wrote:
i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..

smiley: pimp
These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

AEA18: Those black and gold dolce gabbana frames are smiley: pimp

TeamFitness

Quote    Reply   

taimaishu123

Registered Member

#48 [url]

May 26 11 9:18 PM

i2enDMC wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.

pic for the beast. lol

thanks for posting a pic, i wanted to see how big they are.  i've been waiting a month for my doctor to get the black 1615 in.  how much did you pay for them?

w/o insurance they were $509.
frames: $260
lenses: $59
anti-reflective coat and polycarbonate add-on: $190

but I paid $88 total with my insurance.

those gold D&G are smiley: pimp up there.
nice glasses everyone.

Beer,bbq and baseball
it's what we do...

Quote    Reply   

infam0usP.niketalk

Registered Member

#49 [url]

May 26 11 10:09 PM

mindless2778 wrote:
gatorad3 wrote:
Yo i got them versace frames too

I get lots of compliments on em. Took forever to find me this frame since its been discontinued since '09 I think.

I like wearing em but the frame is kind of heavy and it slides down kind of so my eyes kind of always halfway open and people think I'm tired :S

Prefer wearing contacts over glasses mos def.

I also got these ray bans I never wear...

QFT. I don't leave the house with glasses on.

this.

Quote    Reply   

i3allistic.niketalk

Registered Member

#50 [url]

May 26 11 10:15 PM

Prada VPR02L ...about 2 years old now i think, time for a new set soon when my insurance kicks back in ...looking for a pair of Tortoise frame ...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dboulders.niketalk

Registered Member

#51 [url]

May 27 11 4:58 PM

gatorad3 wrote:
dboulders wrote:
i just picked these up yesterday.. they are Pradas i scored for pretty cheap.. very lightweight.. good replacement for the versaces that are stupid heavy..

These frames look clean. Is that like a carbon fiber texture on the frames or something? Also you mind tellin what Prada frames model is this?

they arent carbon fiber.. its kind of a mix between aligator and snake.. kinda weird sounding but def redic when you see them in person.. they are out getting my lenses put in so i'll post the model number for you when i get them.. should be next week..

Quote    Reply   

dboulders.niketalk

Registered Member

#52 [url]

May 27 11 5:00 PM

gatorad3 wrote:
dboulders wrote:

they arent carbon fiber.. its kind of a mix between aligator and snake.. kinda weird sounding but def redic when you see them in person.. they are out getting my lenses put in so i'll post the model number for you when i get them.. should be next week..

Quote    Reply   

omgitswes.niketalk

Registered Member

#57 [url]

May 27 11 8:59 PM

Those Malcolm X glasses look so clean, but I look mad foolish in them

These are mine, love these things. I'm looking to grab another pair of glasses just to switch it up a little bit

Quote    Reply   

LeeBoi.niketalk

#58 [url]

Jul 20 11 12:01 PM

taimaishu123 wrote:
SdotCAR619 wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:

Versace 5216

Where did you cop at? smiley: pimp
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftwsmiley: pimp

You got a link to the "Book"? Bout to head to the Doc in a week or 2 for some new frames...Definitely need it.

Quote    Reply   

taimaishu123

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Jul 22 11 1:48 AM

LeeBoi wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:
SdotCAR619 wrote:

Where did you cop at? smiley: pimp
i order all of my glasses straight from the maker through my Dr. i go to a high end Dr. and they have whats called the "big book" it has every designer brand you could think of. American, Italian, British from everywhere really. the "book" is now an online catalog so they could update it easier. you sit down, look at what brand you want and go from there.

none of this would be possible without my VSP insurance tho. getting $500 glasses for $88 ftwsmiley: pimp

You got a link to the "Book"? Bout to head to the Doc in a week or 2 for some new frames...Definitely need it.

its one of those secure websites, you need a password and name just to get on it. kinda like swoosh.com haha.

i have no idea what the name of it is tho. but if you ask them to see the product catalog of whatever brand you want they should have one IF they carry that brand, on actual paper or online.

you dont have to buy your glasses from the same dr you go to. if you want a certain brand, look for a dr. that does carry it. just get a copy of your prescription.

Beer,bbq and baseball
it's what we do...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help