Remove this ad

dboulders.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

May 24 11 7:53 PM

Tags : :

well ive seen and posted in the sunglasses thread, and i know i cant be the only NTer who wears glasses.. i have 3 pairs that i alternate with and the ones i rock on the daily are black Cartiers.. i'll post pics of my other ones.. they are silver Gucci metal frames, and a pair of black versaces..

Retail was $850 i picked them up for a bit cheaper than that.. but they are smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp and the metal parts are white gold plated and the black parts are acrylic i believe..  so post up what you got..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

dboulders.niketalk

Registered Member

#6 [url]

May 24 11 8:15 PM

iYen wrote:
If I ever paid $850 for a pair of glasses I'd wear a shirt that says if we get in a fight please don't punch me in the face.

smiley: laugh  ive thought about that when situations have came about..

Quote    Reply   

djuzi05.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

May 24 11 9:33 PM

I have clear lenses in the tortoise and *used to have* prescription tinted lenses in the black and I switched them depending on my mood. Lost the black ones few weeks ago riding an ATV

Quote    Reply   

AntonLaVey.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

May 24 11 9:46 PM

dboulders wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:

these are the style that my versaces are.. but they are really heavy and leave marks on the bridge of my nose.. i dont wear those that often cuz that..

You're absolutely right, it isn't healthy but I don't wear my glasses too oftensmiley: frown Only to drive and take exams....I've always had terrible eye sight but the inconsistency with which I wear my glasses + staring at a comp screen 24/7 is making it worse.

They''re nice but they definitely feel heavy on ur face. I could never get used to the feeling of glasses on my face and I hate contacts. My only choice to to get laser surgery sometime in the future when I can afford it.

TEAM METALHEADS TEAM NIGERIA
"This God that I worship, this demon I blame. Conspiring as one, it's exactly the same, it's exactly the same.
"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

taimaishu123

Registered Member

#14 [url]

May 24 11 10:51 PM

Gucci 1533

Versace 5216

phillip Bloch PB10

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.

pic for the beast. lol

Beer,bbq and baseball
it's what we do...

Quote    Reply   

dboulders.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

May 24 11 10:55 PM

sk84star wrote:
about how much does it cost to put eyeglass lenses in a pair of sunglasses

I have Dior Homme Black Tie. They are squarer Wayfarers. Flat lenses are good for prescription lenses. They cost $85.

Quote    Reply   

AlexGod

Registered Member

#17 [url]

May 25 11 12:52 AM

taimaishu123 wrote:
Gucci 1533

Versace 5216

phillip Bloch PB10

ny newest babies. Gucci 1615. got them in off backorder last week. Dr. told me this series is really popular in Italy. been on the wait list since February.

pic for the beast. lol

those versace ones is on point, though.

DALLAS
 MAVERICKS 

Quote    Reply   

hella handsome

Registered Member

#18 [url]

May 25 11 1:05 AM

I really need a new pair of frames. I'm really feeling the SUPER Basic Frames

Does anyone have any history with SUPER sunglasses, and how the Basic frames fit?

And those Gucci 1615's posted are hella nice. Do they come in black?

Blog : Prii.me

Follow me on Twitter
La familia es para siempre | MCMLXXXVIII | MASTER CEREMONY 

Quote    Reply   

taimaishu123

Registered Member

#20 [url]

May 25 11 2:20 AM

thanks bras, and yea, the 1615 come in all black.

Beer,bbq and baseball
it's what we do...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help